One-shot: Share

AN: Alright I'm Nora, this is gonna be short but sweet. This was a request from Lesthanyou (Ashes) one of my good buds on here. Anyway, let's just get in, enjoy!

Sanae's POV

"Do I have to share with her?" I ask my parents while pouting. The enemy (Shinka) could hear me, I could feel it in me.

"Sanae..." Mom said sighing. She puts a hand on my shoulder. "We have no other choice, now do you want the ground or do you want a bed?" She asks.

"A-" I was about to say something but then Big Boob Magee interrupted me.

"Ma'am, it's alright. She can sleep in my bed and I'll take the floor for the time being." Shinka was soft spoken. Is she trying to look good in front of my Mom?

"Oh no, no..." My Mom takes her hand off my shoulder and clasps her hands together, like she had an idea.

"That wouldn't be fair." She said. "I think you two should share a bed together."

I widen my eyes at that idea, Big Boob Magee raises an eyebrow. "But Mom!" I whine.

"Oh come on? Have you heard anything I said? It's only just for the time being, honey." She smiles at me, then walks off to get my stuff.

"Mom!" I call for her, whining. She just pushes my box of stuff in my hands. "Here, Sani. Now go get unpacked!" She smiles, then walks off.

I can't lift these boxes— I mean yea I can! I'm a Chuunibyou! "Here, allow me. I can help you." That's when Shinka grabs a box from the top, firmly grasping it.

She leads the way towards her bedroom, weirdly enough my legs automatically follow her like I'm being controlled. Or it's just my body acting on it's own.

I couldn't help but wonder why Big Boob Magee over here was being so nice to me. What the heck is she playing? Is she trying to pick a fight?

I furrow my eyebrows, staring at the back of her hair and figure. That soon stopped once she turned around to face me.

"Here we are. You can just set your box on my bed for now." She gives me a bright smile while she gently opens the— wrong fandom!

She grasps the doorknob to open her bedroom door with one hand and uses the other hand to hold my box. Strong.

First she walks in, then I walk in. Her room is as girly as she is. Glancing around her room, she has a queen size bed, pink walls, a messy desk, and a lot of pictures on her wall with cheerleaders and... Yuuta?!

"You like The Dark Flame Master...?!" I ask her. Quickly, Shinka turns a bright shade of red, surprisingly she's blushing for different reasons.

Before she spoke she puts a box on her bed, then scratches her now burning cheek. "...Not anymore... I'v been meaning to take those down a while ago..."

"Oh..." Wait... why am I relieved to hear that?!

There was a moment of awkward silence surrounding the atmosphere. The only sounds that could be heard was from me opening a box full of things I grabbed that survived the fire. More like things I grabbed during the fire.

I just hate it... I just hate we have to wait a year until our mansion is rebuilt. Maybe even more, it takes a long time to rebuild a mansion probably.

I'm not one to know because I am a Chuunibyou. And as a Chuunibyou, we don't need to know about mansions. Only DA POWA!!

"Why are you pumping your fists while having sad expressions before?" I froze once I heard what Big Boob Magee had to say.