1- I saw you

Eliza
"Come on Eliza hurry up!"
I rolled my eyes and tie my shoes a little faster, "Stop yelling I am coming relax," I yelled back as I finished putting my shoes on and grabbing my keys and phone.
"Bye mom I am going to hang out with August for a little, I might sleepover!" I walked out the front door before hearing my moms response and ran to my best friend, Augusts, car.

"Finally, you took 10 years to come out," she rolled her eyes and started backing out of my drive way, "Guess where we are going!" she looked so excited to finally be driving on her own.

August has been trying to get her license for the past year, but her parents always gave an excuse as to why they wouldn't take her, up until last week, she traveled with bike.

I put my hand on my chin, "hmmm, Italy?" I answered sarcastically.

She chuckled and shook her head, "no, we are going to see One Direction, LIVE!"

I choked, "What? How?" to say I am shocked is an understatement.

"Well-" I interrupted her,
"I love you so much for this!" I screeched.

She laughed and I laughed and in the moment I knew that I was going to remember this for a long time.
——
I opened my eyes and let out a deep breath. I stood over Augusts casket with tears in my eyes as I let all the memories of us together flood my mind.

The concert was one of the last things we did together before she got really sick.

I stuck my right hand in my right jacket pocket and pulled out a crumbled piece of paper. I left the paper in my palm which turned into a tight fist. The paper was the last thing August gave to me the day she passed away.

I walked into Augusts house like I always did and noticed everything was different. I started to forget how to breath. I straightened myself out and shut the door and started walking towards her stairs to go to her room. I assumed she was probably fangirling or stressing over her date tonight, either ways, I needed to go calm her down.

"Elizabeth,"

I turned my head and smiled, "Oh hi Carol, I didn't know you were home." I pulled my phone out of my back pocket to check the time, 2:13pm. I furrowed my eyebrows and stood there confused. Augusts parents worked like crazy considering they owned a supermarket, they had to always be there to keep it running smoothly.

I looked back up from my phone and took a better look at her. It looked like she couldn't breathe. Her eyes were heavy and her under eye bags were darker than usual, "Is everything okay?" My stomach started to turn and twist and all the other movements it can do because Augusts parents were those good ones. They were laid back, sweet, and fun to be around almost like having a pair of best friends that take care of you 24/7. Of course parenting came first for them.

"August is not feeling the bes-"

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt my shoulder shake, "Eliza," it was my mom, "We should get going." I nodded and she gave me a small side hug and guided me to the car.

I got in the car, put my seat belt on right away, and sat in silence while my mom went to say goodbye to Auggies family.

After a minute or two of silence I grabbed the paper out of my pocket and unraveled it and faced the list I had to finish. Well 1-4 on the list were already marked off:

1. Go to a concert
2. Vacation in Bora Bora
3. Learn how to drive
4. Watch all the twilight movies

The only ones left were 5-10:

5. Jump off a bridge
6. Have sex
7. Get a tattoo
8. Graduate
9. Go camping
10. Get revenge on Luke Hemmings

I was determined to start my plan on number 10 as soon as possible, but I would first need to go register for my senior year at Golden High School.

August went to Golden high while I was busy being home schooled. I honestly don't know why my parents decided to take on home schooling for me when the rest if my siblings went to public school.

Thankfully Auggie and I met while I was trying to learn how to ride my bike in our drive way. She lived a few houses down and was walking home with her mom from the bus stop.

She sure did enjoy watching me fall off my bike a few times.

ever since that day we have been inseparable, besides going to school.

We would go to school, come home, do our homework, then meet up to discuss everything that happened throughout the day.

I always looked forward to our little "meetings" at the end of the day.

I will never forget the day she came home and started talking about boys. We were both screeching and excited. Not to mention we were juniors at that point.

Yeah our first conversation about one of us having a crush happened junior year....
—-
"get off of me" I groaned as I pushed auggie off of me, "Just because you are small doesn't mean this isn't painful."

She laughed and got off my bed while I stayed laying on my back with my head hanging off the bed, "So anything new happen today? I just had my anatomy exam and I think I did well, I mean I know I did well." I chuckled, "I literally studied for that stupid exam for five we-" I was cut off my auggie throwing her phone at me,

"Will you shut up I know you're a geek," I rolled my eyes, "Something exciting happened to me today man!" She stood up and started walking around my room.

"Well spit it out woman!" I sat up to show her she had my full attention.

"I got asked out today!" She threw her jazz hands up at the end of that sentence along with her please don't freak out smile.

My jaw fell to the floor.

"So you say anything or are you going to just let that fly make a home in your mouth?" She sat on my bed.

I shut my mouth and got off my bed, "I need to approve of this man dude," I paced around my room."

"Name?"

"Luke,"

"Luke what?"

"Luke Hemmings."

—-
FIRST CHAPTER DONEEEEE

HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

<3