TOXIC

Chapter One:

(SNOW)

I bit the tip of my pen as I read the message through my phone screen.

Where are you?

You're ignoring me again?

If you don't show up within an hour I'm going to break your nose!

Day!!!!

What the f*ck! Seriously where are you?! It's been 3 days!!

I sighed reading my ignored messages along with 107 missed calls.

"What's wrong? Is it Day again?"

Sarawat asked. Concerned in his eyes but then proceed to open a bag of chips and started feeding Tine who's busy playing with his phone.

"Yeah. The f*cker is ignoring me again, he's missing for almost 3 days"

I said as I brutally digged to my lasagna and started eating.

"Well nothing new"

Tine mumbled who's now finished playing games in his phone. He took the bag of chips from Sarawat's hand and started eating on his own. He realized what he did so he decided to feed his boyfriend too. He felt envious by just watching them. It could be them too if only his boyfriend is not a jerk. But of course it's DAY GUNTITHANON!

"Do you even know where your twin is?"

I asked Sarawat. He looked at me and he sighed.

"You're mad at him but still cares about the jerk. Well to answer your question, I didn't saw him since sunday morning"

"That bastard!!!"

I yelled frustratingly.

"Hey Snow don't yell!"

Tine said so I just sighed.

"Break up with him. He's a torture to you my dear twin. You deserved someone better"

He added and I don't have anything to argue with that. He's right I deserved better but I know even though I have a choice I still chose Day. I'm that stupid, i know.

"Yeah Tine is right"

Sarawat said nodding his head. It's not the first time they told me that and even Day is his twin he never sided him even just for once. In fact he's pushing me away from him because he knows that Day is a bad news.

"I just need to see him, break his nose first before breaking up with him"

I said as I sipped on my drink.

"Yeah yeah sure my Twin it is the first time i heard that from you"

Tine said sarcastically then rolling his eyes.

******

It was already 1am and I can't sleep. I'm still staring at my phone, reading my unending messages to Day who still ignoring me. I wiped my eyes and my cheeks because of the dried tears. Yeah I cried until I can't anymore. That's how pathetic I am.

"Please answer your f*cking phone!!!!"

I yelled as I sat up. Running my fingers to my locks. I hate how much Day affect me but I hate myself more for being like this when it comes to him. I heard someone knock on my window that was the cue to my heart to beat faster than it should be because I know that it was him. Knocking at my window in hours like these. I ran to it and quickly opened it as I saw him outside. As soon as I opened I was greeted by a harsh gripped on my nape forcing me to kiss him. Please don't hate me for responding, I just miss him a lot. My hands found its way to wrapped on his nape. He climbed up to enter my room without breaking the contact and soon as he stepped on my carpeted floor I pushed him. I saw dried blood on his forehead, in the sides of his lips. A sight that is not new to me actually.