chapter 1

“It’s clenching,” you breathe as tears come to your eyes. “It hurts...”

“Come sit in my lap...” He says in a low voice, opening his legs slightly. “right here”

You walk to him wiping your tears and start to quicken your step. As you make it you sit on his lap clinging to him.

You whisper the words “it hurts” over and over again in his ear, your hips moving as you speak the words, the more you say the more your body reacts, your hips grinding. You start to thrust as one of your arms goes around his shoulder while the other hand grips his hair. Using that as leverage you ride him harder pushing your clothed pussy on him to rub it fully on his length. You pant and moan as you keep rubbing, each breath a thrust right against his ear, the hot air over his skin. You grip him hard and rough but your movements are smooth as silk. Your legs wrap around him tightly and you move one hand to grip the chair you are sitting on. Holding it tight you use it to keep you seated to help you stimulate your clit. As you move your sex to the left you feel your lip open and you move the other way feeling the same thing. You move left and right, up and down to round and round on his lap, feeling your wetness spread onto your panties. The more you drag your wet slit on him the more you feel your panties being consumed in between those lips helping the sensation of stroking your clit and teasing you with the cloth inside your slit.

He holds you close, his heart racing, watching your agony with intense eyes, feeling your heat even through the clothes. He gets harder, one hand splaying your back the other at the nape of your neck twisting in your hair.

You feel the pull of the cloth partly eaten and fully soaked by your cunt as his hand rakes your hair. He pulls your head back, exposing your neck then you feel his other hand move from your back to the front of your body. His eyes travel down your body and he sees the result of what you were doing, "Fuck, baby,” he moans in a whisper, seeing the lining lost within your lips. He brushes them and brings his finger to the edge of the panty and hooks his finger under the leg opening, running it along your thigh to your crotch. He pulls out the fabric once his finger is at your hood, and lets out a hiss as the scent of your juices meets his nose and his wandering finger meets slickened texture of your folds. He licks his lips as he curves his finger within your cunt, the heat of it makes him moan. It radiates on him and surrounding his dipped finger. “Fuck, kitten, it's been too long hasn't it?" He looks up at you as your head is fallen back feeling him moving his digit in and out of you.

"Yes daddy, I need it please, please daddy," you moan, voicing the feelings of what your cunt wants from him.

"Aw, my sweet," he whispers low as he watches you, but this isn’t about you giving in or disciplining you. This moment is all about him feeding your need of his love, filling you, submerging you in his deep waters-to be taken, impregnated, and claimed all in love. He strokes your back to soothe you.

Lowering your head you see his eyes are on you. Watching his face and seeing his pain only reflects that he knows you feel.

"I'm so sorry baby, I've been so busy I didn't mean to neglect you in all this."

Placing your forehead against his, you close your eyes, moans trapped in your throat as you ride his now still finger. "Its ok daddy I—I understand." You move up and down and his finger isn’t doing it for you, your head falls back feeling his finger flick and curve within you. He places kisses on your neck and decorates it with love bites.

Looking down he watches your juices string on is hand, you move up he sees the clear liquid. Your cunt swallows his finger fully aware that his pussy wants to choke on his cock. He angles his finger as you start to bounce on it, closing your eyes and gripping his shoulder. Your mouth hangs open as your moans fill the room. He knows how and where to touch you. You hear his pants every time you drop your full body weight onto his lap. You feel his heart pound in his chest under your palm as he sees how desperate you are for him. "You want my cock princess ? Hmm? Want daddy to spoil you?" His body radiates heat and desire and it started the moment he felt yours inviting him in.

Nodding your head and feeling your walls clench the moment he mentions his cock.

He smiles looking at you, "I felt that, kitten. It seems like my finger isn't doing it for you."

"If it's all daddy can give I'll take it."

"Tsk tsk tsk," he moves his head to the side, "You think I'd do that to my needy little cunt?" The T was spit out aggressively, "Hmm? To my desperate and cock hungry slut?" He bites each syllable as if annoyed that you don’t think he is willing to give you the world.

"No, daddy, that's not what I meant," you get off his lap and on your knees in front of him. You go to undo his pants shaking your head, "No, daddy, that's not what I meant." He watches you act like you will be punished.

"Hey, I love you."

Your eyes meet, and your own waters.  Those words, regardless of how many times you've heard them, still heals and mends all the wounds upon your heart and soul. Slowly but surely he could heal you, his hand cups your cheek and you hold that same hand with yours. Rubbing against it you have a moment looking into one another's eyes, "Please daddy, please?" you whisper.