Chapter 5

The two Class D students slowly turned around to see their bluenette teacher with his arm crossed, wearing his own swimming trunks.

"Uh.."

"Don't worry, you two. Anyways, aren't you going to join the rest if your classmates?" The tense mood vanished at the change of topic, much to Ayanokouji's and Horikita's relief.

"I don't really want to join and ruin their fun." Ayanokouji said jokingly making Nagisa chuckle while Horikita deadpanned at him before shrugging.

Nagisa then eyed the rather physically fit body of Ayanokouji, along with Horikita.

(How did I not notice his body earlier? Sure, I can be pretty easy to beat when it comes to combat, but even I know that this body went through lots of physical training.) Nagisa mused in his head as Horikita asked the brown haired boy.

"Do you exercise?" Ayanokouji looked at the girl before shrugging.

"Nope." Horikita raised a brow. Nagisa observed as they conversed about Ayanokouji's body.

(He looks as fit as Karasuma-sensei, probably even more.) He thought remembering his former teacher's fit chest during the time the fake Reaper kidnapped them.

While Nagisa was lost in his thoughts, Kushida approached Horikita and invited them to swim with the rest if the class.

Horikita being Horikita, declined her invitation when the teacher arrived and called for everyone's attention.

"I'll be going ahead then." Nagisa said from behind the two Class D students making them jump, temporarily forgetting Nagisa being right there.

"Alright sensei." Horikita said before walking towards their swimming teacher with Ayanokouji hot on her trail.

(They look like a couple. Good thing Nakamura, Karma, Kayano, and Koro-sensei isn't here.) Nagisa thought as he sweatdropped while walking away, remembering the class shippers, more particularly Koro-sensei who literally has a whole notebook for their class' possible couples.

Nagisa was red when he reached the faculty, remembering his kiss with a certain actress. Hoshinomiya, being the rather eccentric teacher she is, noticed this and teased him.

"Oh? Nagisa-kun, why are you red? Are you sick? Or...are you blushing?" Nagisa's mouth opened and closed before shaking his head frantically while waving his hands in front of him.

"N-no! I just remembered something, that's all!" The Class B homeroom teacher giggled before letting the bluenette calm himself, which Nagisa was thankful for.

Having nothing else to do, Nagisa decided to plan the rest of his lessons ahead.

-----

The rest of the day flew by with nothing interesting happening.

The students were now going back to their dorms as the teachers prepare for their leave as well.

Meanwhile, a girl with purple hair was waiting by the school's entrance for a certain bluenette. She was rather nervous. She's never done anything like this after all.

Finally, a mop of light blue hair was spotted and she prepared herself. (Surely it won't be hard to ask a teacher this, right? He's pretty approachable during class and Sakayanagi said he will be alright to ask so here goes nothing.) Kamuro took a deep breath before approaching the teacher.

Nagisa noticed one of his first year students approaching him. He raised a brow.

(Kamuro-san? She's from Class A in first year right? Does she need anything from me?) He thought as the student stopped in front of him.