Give your pup a hug

It happened when I was out of the house, I was on the street and on both sides there were restaurants all over the street, it made me feel uncomfortable because I did not see cauliflower on any menu, I thought to myself: "What a misfortune not to have cauliflower to eat!" And just when I finished thinking it he appeared in front of me, very tall, very thin and with a smurf shirt, you can immediately see that he is a die-hard fan of theirs. He said he knows exactly what I need and where to get it, I closed my eyes and let him lead me. When I opened my eyes I was in the vegetable department at the supermarket and in front of me was a pile of cauliflower at an exorbitant price. I was filled with happiness at this sight and probably drooled a little. I actually did not notice how I charmed him and he could not stand the need to conquer my heart. He started trying to impress me. First thing he bought me was cauliflower and luckily he also had a unique talent, he could lock his elbows at any angle he wanted. Not only that but he could simultaneously lock One elbow at one angle and another elbow at another angle. After seeing it with my own eyes, I fell in love. Immediately he stood behind me and locked his elbows around me at ninety degrees each elbow, and so we went. While walking I noticed that there was a strong smell of dog food, I was intrigued: "What could be the reason?". At this point in our relationship we should have gone to his house, where his friends were already waiting for him. He had three friends, who, as usual, would sit in silence in his house and wait for him to come every day. When we entered his house he got down on all fours and so did two of his friends and started barking at each other, the third friend stood and looked at me angrily but did not bark. I was scared. And I started running, but the fear in me was strong that I immediately developed supernatural powers and started flying. But after some time of flying I saw my ex-lover and two of his friends walking right below me. "How can that be?" I tried to ask myself, but unfortunately I was interrupted by my own unplanned landing. They started chasing me, the area was an empty lot surrounded by abandoned buildings. I ran and then came across a dead end. Suddenly some bricks came out of the wall and out of the hole a girl came out and told me that in winter there is always a blocked entrance here, then she went back into the hole and blocked it with bricks. Suddenly I felt his elbows lock, his right elbow locked at forty-six degrees and his left elbow locked at fifty-seven degrees. I was caught, and his nervousness was literally felt through his elbows. I realized that my life was in danger and I had no choice but to make the guy fall in love with me again. So I lay down in front of him and started crumbling my cauliflower. I knew it would impress him, and I was right. As a sign of his love he took me to the border to see the annual Smurfs Parade. Now we are together, forever and ever. Woof woof.

 Woof woof