FINALLY TOGETHER 💖💖

After about a week, Vanraj slowly starts to accept Sanan's relationship. He than decided to allow their relationship but also warned Samar to also focus on his career. Samar assured him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(If only ih happened in the serial yaarrr)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

One fine morning Sanan got an Email saying that they have to go to Mumbai together for a dance lesson.
(Note :- they are currently living in Ahmedabad)

As soon as they got the Email they told the families about it. Their flight was after 2 days. 2 days pass, and now they are leaving for Mumbai.
They took their families blessings and headed to the airport. They are done with check in and are boarding the flight now. Samar intentionally booked his and Nandini seats together so they could spend time with each other. Once they are seated Samar immediately held Nandinis hand and intertwined them and kissed her hand.

Samar "finally, alone time"

Nandu "hmm, finally uncle accepts our relation"

Samar "even if he didn't I don't care"

Nandu "Samar" (she glared and him)

He made the most innocent face ever. Nandu immediately went Aweeee😍😍😘😘🥰🥰. And kissed his cheek. He was shocked and started the touching the place where she kissed it. While Nandini was blushing looking to the other side. Samar brought her face near him and came closer. He came closer and closer till :-

The Air hostes came 🤣🤣😜😜😝😝 (the writer will not let them kiss so easily😝) and said :- 

Air Hostes (AH) "sir mam"

Hearing her voice they immediately back up and look at her.

AH "would u like anything to drink?"

They both said no. The AH went and they both immediately busted out laughing. Samar took the opportunity and covered them selves with a blanket. Nandini snuggled closer to his chest and kissed his chest. Samar kissed her hair and held her protectively.

After about an hour or so there was an announcement that they are going to land to Mumbai in half an hour.

(P.s sorry idk how long does it take from Ahmedabad to Mumbai, I'm just imagining)

Samar thought to wake up Nandini. He removed the hair from her face to see the beauty. He gently kissed her forehead and she smiled in sleep. He woke her up gently saying

Samar "baby, get up sweetheart we are reaching🥰"

Nandini woke up rubbing her eyes like a baby. Samar smiled and said.

Samar "get up my sleeping beauty we have reached"

Nandinu hummed "hmm" as the plane landed and they collected their stuff and made their way out of the airport. Than Samar got a message from the Director (the one who asked them to come for the dance lesson) and said that today they will have to stay in some hotel as the practice starts after 2 days. It was almost dark and there was a Taxi strike so Samar saw a hotel nearby and decided to go there.

The hotel was for couples. Its specially for couples like Newly married, or for Honeymoon etc. Sanan went up to the receptionist and said

Samar "hi we would like to book 2 rooms please"

The receptionist looked at them as if they were some alien

Rec "u do know that this is a couples hotel right??"

Nandini "yes, and we are a couple"

The receptionist lowered her glasses and glared and them like that👇👇 (just ignore the face)

Rec "hmm doesn't look like it, anywho prove to me that ur a couple and than I can bealive"

Samar pulled Nandini closer by the waist.

Rec "are u kidding me rn, nopeee"

Samar kissed her both cheeks

Rec "hello this is 2019(just pretend that this is the year) , I can kiss anyone in the cheek, nopeee"

At the end Samar got SO FRUSTRATED AND
AND

AND

AND

AND

AND

AND

AND

AND

HAHAHHAHAHA DO U THINK THAT THE WRITER WILL TELL U ALL SO EASILY. 😏🤣🤣

WAIT FOR NEXT TO KNOW🤭🤭

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Precap :-  SUPRISEE 😜😝🤭😏😈
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

PLS DO VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AND IM THINKING OF ENDING THIS CHAPGER FAST CUZ I ALREADY HAVE OTHER IDEAS IN MIND.

PLS PLS PLS DO VOTE FOR NEXT CHAPTER🙏🙏

ATLEAST MORE THAN 5 VOTES THAN I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER 🙏🙏🙏🙏