"You have my interest."

Being as a straight A student, Moke has been very focus during his lectures.

However, he could not stop wondering whether this hot redhead he just met in the morning would actually go look for him later the day.

Ah man... I barely even know this guy and now his face pops up from time to time...

The dark-haired boy sighed and got up from his seat after the last lecture of the day was over; one of his classmates suddenly approached him and smiled.

"Moke, you're expecting company~"

Excitement risen from the bottom of his heart, Moke walked to the classroom door and found Fukase wearing a smile on his face, sitting on the ground.

"... I found you!" Fukase spread out his arms to show just how many grocery bags were on the ground.

"... What are these?" Moke couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

"You said you wanted cake, but you never said what kind of flavor." The redhead smirked. "So I decided to buy them all."

Moke widen his eyes shockingly. "Are you kidding me?!"

"Well, what do you think?" Fukase grabbed the closest grocery bag which contains the blueberry cake. "You like this one?"

"Blueberry is my favorite..." The clever lad shook his head quickly to clear up his mind. "Wait a minute I'm only asking for one cake... ONE cake!"

"Not to worry, I'll give them all to your classmates." Fukase looked around. "Anyone want cake?"

Boys began to rise their hands up one by one, some of them even took the chance to get close to the crimson boy and tried to exchange conversations with him.

Smart Moke already can tell Fukase is popular in this school, but exactly what status does this redhead have here?

"Hey..." A boy with similar height as Moke pulled Moke aside and asked quietly. "You know this senpai?"

"...Why? Is he someone special?"

"Are you kidding? He's like one of the most wanted boys in our school! Boys and girls want him! Someone once took a picture of him secretly and posted it on the internet and it went viral... He's just hot!"

"..."

The behavior of his fellow classmate reminded Moke the lovesick boy that chased Fukase this morning, what was his name again...?

"... Fukase!"

Moke turned around and saw Oliver, whom was the boy who chased Fukase over, appeared at the back and started approaching closer.