Prologue

Kiyotaka POV

Where am I?

Wasn't I inside class?

So how did I get to this giant theatre?

I look around and notice that all the students from the  ANHS were also in the theatre with me. 

"Kiyopon!" I heard Haruka yell.

Haruka: " Do you know what's going on here?"

Kiyotaka: " I have no clue. But let's find our classmates."

We looked around and managed to find our classmates.

It was very easy considering I managed to hear some very loud voices.

Horikita: " Ayanokouji-kun do you have any idea where we are?"

Kiyotaka: "I have no idea just like you but maybe we should calm down."

I looked at our classmates and noticed that we were the only class being so loud.

Hirata was in the middle of all of this and was trying to calm everybody down.

Suddenly I felt a presence appear in the room.

???: "Let's all calm down, please. You're a little loud."

Ike: "Who are you?!"

S: "My name is Hornyboi but please call me S. I am a god and I have decided to see what would happen if I forced you to watch the events that have happened behind your backs at this school."

Koenji: "A god? Don't make me laugh I am the only one worth in this room to be called God"

What an ego.

Ike: " Ignoring what he said, do you really expect us to believe you're a god?"

Hornyboi then proceeds to snap his fingers which transformed Koenji's clothes into the uniform of a sailor scout.

The room erupts in laughter as Koenji looks at himself.

Koenji: "Even in a uniform made for a female I still look beautiful."

I can't believe he said those words.

S: Do you believe me now? Because I can turn all of you into different clothes that I will decide as embarrassing."

I could see Ike rapidly nodding along with others who would have raised their voices and said they tried to refute against 

S: "Now I want all of you to sit back, relax, and get ready for the show."

So I decided to write my first story because why not. Since this is my first and I have a feeling it isn't very good I want some criticism in the comments. Also, I will only be showing some important scenes that happen in the LN though there might be a few random scenes. See you later, Hornyboi out.