What happened during the Island Exam + Nothing but tools

S: "Are you guys ready for one of the most important events that have happened in your world.

Horikita: "It depends if it is essential. However, you are choosing the events, so I assume it's not." 

S: "Just say yes or no."

Hirata: "We're ready, of course! Right, Horikita?"

Horikita: "Of course."

After I returned to the ship, I went back to my room right away. An exhausted  Hirata was there, asleep on his side. I changed my clothes quietly so I wouldn't wake him up and headed to the hall. When I turned my phone back on, the ringer started buzzing repeatedly. My call history had filled up. They were all from Horikita.  Scary. For the time being, I just answered emails and relaxed in the lounge while I waited.

Hirata: "Was she trying to check up on you?"

Ayanokouji: "I have no idea why she called me so much. She could've just waited until we saw each other. Or maybe she could've asked for me."

Hirata: "Good point."

She probably wouldn't be convinced unless I explained things. Soon, a quiet, angry Horikita met up with me, radiating a silent pressure.

Ike: (I feel like making a menopause joke)

Shinohara: "Horikita, you need to calm down more."

Horikita: "I was calm right then."

Ayanokouji: "Yeah, sure you were."

"What do these test results mean? What in the world happened?"

Hirata: "Not that surprised."

S: "Really?"

Ike: "Since he's the main character and since his intelligence has been shown, I wouldn't be surprised if he helped with the plan."

Hashimoto: "He's right. It isn't that surprising with how much we've been shown."

S: "What about the fact that she lied to you?"

Onodera: "We don't care. A victory is a victory."

S: "Why couldn't you have such dramatic reactions?"

Shinohara: "This isn't some anime. Even then, with a God being here, the fact that Ayanokouji helped with a plan isn't that surprising."

"You look like you don't have any idea at all."

"I just can't imagine it. I don't understand it at all. I have a mountain of questions."

Ike: "Oh, so she didn't do anything?"

Sakayangai: "Class D is handling this surprisingly well."

Hirata: "Surprising things have happened a lot. We've just gotten used to it."

Sudo: "Also, she isn't that creative."

Horikita: "I can't believe you're all badmouthing me."

Ayanokouji: "Well, you do need a reality check."

Horikita: "Whatever."

Horikita ordered a drink from the attendant. I started talking.

"I'll tell you everything. However, my one condition is that you stay quiet on this matter, I won't compromise on this."

I'd assumed it would come to this, considering Horikita hadn't retired of her own will. This story was for Horikita's ears only.

"What would you like to ask?"