Chapter One: The Betrayal

Her eyes burned from crying so hard, she is still in the car in the airport parking lot crying for him. She has lost him; he has gone and there is no way back no matter how much she wants to. If only she had gone with him when he asked her to. Now they would be together, now she only must settle for the memories of that furtive love.

6 months earlier

Lena was sitting in her car chasing her husband Ian, she felt stupid to be doing that. All thanks to Alice her best friend who convinced her to do it. She needed to know if Ian was being unfaithful. It had been many nights since he had slept over and he had been distant with her. She had suspected it for a long time, but she had always believed Ian was incapable of doing that. But it was not until a few days ago that she found a lipstick mark on the collar of his shirt.

He said it had been a co-worker, but she did not believe him. They argued about it, she took that as an excuse and left the house. After that, her suspicions began to grow stronger and it was not until today that she decided to find out for herself. She kept her distance between the cars so he would not notice she was following him, everything seemed normal and she felt guilty for distrusting him until she saw him get out of his car and enter a house. Fifteen minutes passed and he did not come out, Lena was afraid of what he might find, it is not the same to suspect as to confirm it. Finally, she got up the courage, got out of the car and knocked on the door, no one opened it, so she knocked again. Suddenly the door opened, and she saw a pale white woman with long red hair, brown eyes, and a little shorter than her, wearing only a nightgown.

"How can I help you?" asked the redhead.

Lena did not answer, she just stared at him. How could Ian do this to her? If she has given herself to him and his daughter, sacrificed her dreams for them, what for? So that in the end, he would screw the first girl he came across.

"Ian, I saw him come in here. Where is he?" said Lena annoyed.

The redhead was scared when she saw her and when she realized what was going to happen next, she tried to speak, but at that moment Ian appeared at the end of the corridor talking.

"Love, who is it?" Lena hears Ian's voice.

Lena tried to enter, but the redhead prevented her, she pushed her and found her husband face to face half-naked. He turned pale when he saw her, he never thought she could find out, although he had already suspected it.

"What are you doing here Lena? -He asked approaching her, but she pulled back and looked hatefully at him and at the redhead who was standing in the doorway watching everything.

"I never thought you could do this to me, I don't understand what I did wrong," he moved closer to her, "don't come closer to me, I want you out of the house today," she said angrily and crying.

"Lena love, please let's talk, this was just a slip of the tongue, I love you" said Ian almost begging.

The redhead felt offended and used it was not a slip, they have been lovers for about two years, and she is really in love with him, so she was hurt by his words.

"Who loves doesn't betray, Ian so please save the lies," she said looking hatefully at him and the redhead.

"Lena, let us talk," he tried to grab her arm, but she pulled back more, "Calm down pretty, let us talk," he said subtly.

"You will talk, of course, but with my lawyers" she wiped her tears and walked to the door and met the redhead face to face and they both looked each other up and down "I'll give it to you, apparently you need it more than me," she said before leaving the house.