Let's take walks together

𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

this should be the house.. 

it was a monday morning when semi found shirabu's house. he had to ask his teammate, tendou, for the directions. semi fished his phone from his pant pocket and called his kohai. as per usual, the call seemed to be declined the first time around. though the second time always seemed to work.

"what?"

"outside pretty boy~" semi purred. semi glanced up and noticed a pair of curtains sliding open, revealing a scowling boy. after a moments notice the scowling boy shut the curtains, leaving semi to stand there.

"what are you doing?" shirabu asked through the phone.

"walking you to school~ come on we'll be late."

semi heard a huff from the other side of the phone before the call disrupted. he waited patiently with his hands in his pockets for the younger to step outside. once he did, he didn't seem so happy.

"how did you find my house, why are you bothering me?" shirabu spat, walking quickly towards the direction of the school.

"well satori-kun told me of course. plus today we have to 'take walks together' so i'll be assisting you to and from school. as well as an extra walk in the evening, how does that sound?"

"sounds like an awful idea."

"well you can't say no. also, you should put in more effort. it's not easy to put it all on me."

"i'm letting you go through with the assignment in the first place, isn't that enough?" shirabu questioned, speeding up his pace. 

semi started to grow frustrated. he didn't mind shirabu not showing any interest in him, but he didn't like how difficult this was. really he just wanted to keep playing volleyball as much as possible. it had been his third year after all. so having his stubborn kohai get in the way of that really started to tick him off. though there hadn't been much he could do, the boy just wouldn't change his mind set.

even after agreeing to go along with it, he wouldn't help out at all.

semi reached out and grabbed the boys wrist, making him freeze in his place.

"what?" shirbabu spat, turning to look at him.

"stop making this so difficult on the both of us. deal with it for a few more fucking days and it's done for both of us. stop being so damn stubborn." semi said irritated, pulling him closer. by now held both his wrists at his sides, preventing the boy from moving.

"i don't care if it ruins your fucking pride. i don't care if it's embarrassing. stop acting like your the only one disliking the situation. frankly, i hate it. i just want to play my preferred sport while i can. get over yourself." semi deadpanned; their bodies just a few centimeters apart.

"okay okay let go were in public." shirabu surrendered, shying his face away.

"oh, this embarrasses you?" semi asked, freeing one hand to pull the younger's chin towards him. the boys face was red, a glare shown in his eyes.