The New Year's eve

You know that when someone annoys you and especially when he is your best friend. Well rowley is doing the same thing to me ;whenever I talk to his he says like" ZOO-WEE-MAA says no" . I am getting a little bit bored in class because of him . Just then the bell rang and we went to cafeteria .But because of this corona virus everyone has got one side of table which measures around 3 yard and before a month we all tried to fit and one side ;it's enough to fit for 10 people. So there is no table left for us .And the others also have idea but sitting near the washrooms.  And bryce andreson and his friends just kicked my juice inside the washroom because last week's Thursday rowley said to him that he had a cute butt and now bryce thinks that i said to rowley to tell bryce that he has a cute butt. After that i told rowley to fetch my juice and he picked it up but bryce came he pushed rowley so the juice  went flying and ended flying in a open drain  .But even worse he made blockages in the pipelines of school .Then only one period of school was left ; so they decided to let the people go home . And when just stepped inside the house mom said 'can you just go and bring my groceries from the convention center ' but instead of going i said 'am just home from the school why you can't send rodrick ;besides he just plays the drums instead of studying P.S he is my big brother'  .So yes i am staying at home while rodrick's out .Because i didn't want to soak up the sun anymore especially at a time of 1am till 5 am . After that i just went to the fridge but I don't know why it is jammed I tried to open it but no success then i called mom to help e but she said that she locked the fridge and she attached the key to her necklace which she wears daily and there is no way that she is gonna give me the key .