Ch. 10: Blacking Out (again)

You here mumbling outside and the boys race to the door and put their ears against it trying to hear what Harry and the doctor were saying.

“WHAT!!!!!” you hear Harry scream in shock.

You are worried.

The boys race outside just leaving you lying in your bed. Great you’re all alone again. The last time you were left alone that creepy girl almost killed you.

Just then Harry slips through the door with a very shocked face.

“What happened?” you ask worriedly

“I, um, um” He says almost in a trance

“Congratulations Hazza!” Niall, Zayn, Louis and Zayn burst back in your room looking a mixture of happiness and surprise.

Meanwhile Harry is still repeating the words “I, um, um” in a very shocked tone.

“Aren’t you going to tell er’ Harry?” Niall asked.

However Harry was still in his trance.

“He’s a DAD!!” Zayn exclaimed.

You literally froze. Were you pregnant? No you couldn’t be you hadn’t had “It” before. This was too much to handle.

“Luv are you alright?” Liam asked feeling your forehead.

Suddenly everything went black. You had passed out once again.

You awoke to the sound of Harry’s snoring. He was laying next to you his arms around your waist. He was so adorable, you couldn’t help but stare.

Suddenly he woke up and caught you staring creepily at him. He smiled and said;

“Vas Happenin’”

He pecked you on the cheek, got up and jumped on a figure sleeping on the couch.

“Wake up, Katie’s awake!”

The figure, who turned out to be Louis, stretched and walk over to you.

“Mornin’ He said in a joyful tone.

Then Harry walked over to me and sat down at the end of my bed, looking more serious now. Louis had the same look on his face.

You had a feeling what he was going say so you butted in before he say anything;

“Am I pregnant?” you asked without even waiting for Harry.

“I was just going to ask what you wanted for breakfast but I think that is a bigger priority.” He exclaimed rubbing his eyes nervously.

“I had better leave you to settle things out.” Louis said backing out the door.

Once Louis left Harry looked into my eyes and said;

“You’re not pregnant,” Harry began giggling a little, “Atleast I hope not.”

He looked down at my stomach then continued on.

“I used to date this girl, Amelia,” Harry looked very serious now, “One night I might have had too many beers and after that, well, I don’t know what happened after that”

You looked at him not believing what you were hearing.

“The doctors recognised my name and because Amelia tragically died during childbirth and I wasn’t there,” He paused and teared up, “I now have custody over that child.”

He collapsed into my shoulder crying. I patted him on the back and kissed his forehead. Suddenly the door slid open and Niall and Liam came in.

“Great news guys,” Niall begins cheerfully before noticing Harry’s tear stained face.

“You guys are free to go home,” Liam chimes in before also realising Harry.

After a solid 30mins of explaining we all get up and leave the hospital. Everyone is quiet on the way home. When you arrive home Harry and you sit on the couch with Harry and comfort him.

“It will be ok, darling.” You assure.

He starts to cry and runs into his room, locking the door behind him. Suddenly the phone rings.

“Hello,” you ask as you answer the phone, “Styles residence.”

“Hello,” exclaims and familiar voice, it was the doctor.