The musical "Violetta"

I went to my seat and sat down.

Hey. Jorge said smiling

Hey I replied.

Tini and Jorge stop talking! Now!The teacher yelled.

Jorge and I giggled and focused on the teacher.

So as I said there will be a musical. The musical is called Violetta. It's about a girl who loves to sing but her father doesn't want her to sing. Also she never had friends or a boyfriend. Some day she met Leon and everything changes. She falls in love, has got friends and so on. The auditions are tomorrow. At 3pm the girls for Violetta and at 4pm the boys for Leon. The other parts are from 12pm to 2pm. Any questions? The teacher said.

Everyone quckliy started talking to each other about the different parts and the auditions.

Do you audition for Violetta? Jorge asked me.

I'll try but i'm not sure if I will make it. I said

I'm sure you will. I'm audtioning for Leon btw. He winked at me.

Good luck then! I said

Thanks same to you.

*after the lesson*

Mechi, Cande, Lodo and I were eating lunch and talking about our typical things. Boys.

Lodo: How are things going with Xabi?

Mechi: Perfect, he's so sweet and a real gentleman.

Cande: Have you been talking to Jorge since you...

Mechi: No I haven't

Lodo: well, you should

Mechi: Why?

Cande: He must be feeling bad about what you did.

Mechi: He's still alive so calm down.

Lodo: Tini what do you think about that? You're pretty quiet. Is everything alright with you?

I didn't really hear what the girls were saying. I had to think about the musical. Somehow I wanted Jorge to be Leon if I get the role as Violetta. Probably because it's easier to act with someone you know than someone you don't know. Suddenly I saw a hand waving in front of my face.

Yes? I asked

Lodo: Tini did you even listen to ehat we were saying?

Sure I did. I lied

Cande: Okay what were we talking about?

About the musical?

Cande: No we talked about if Mechi should talk to Jorge because he must be sad after what Mechi did.

I don't think Mechi should. I said

Mechi: That's my girl!

Lodo: why do you think that?

I talked to Jorge before school and he didn't seem to be sad.

Cande: Well, in this case I think Tini is right.

Mechi: Now that we're finish talking about Jorge I'll go to Xabi. See you later.