My obsession ( Part 1)

Hello everyone out there...

This is small ff with five to six parts about vansh getting obsessive nover ridhimma after she left him and his ways to be with her....

Let's start with the update..

This part is from the time when vansh got to know that anupriya burnt her mother's painting and not ridhimma but a twist is that he even got to know her reality of killing his biological mother and her relation with kabir.

In this part... ridhimma to same as in story but the difference is that she has not got any relationship with kabir..and vansh married her forcefully beacuse he has a doubt on her but fell in love with her after she took bullet for him.

But here ridhimma didn't fell in love with vansh...she only considered him as her friend after their patch up.
And this irks vansh ,beacuse she doesn't considered him as her husband and only talks to him as a friend...
************************************

Vansh here exposed anupriya all deeds and even get her and Kabir arrested.
All family members got to know about the way ridhimma always risks her life to save them from anupriya's wrath .
But except Dadi and siya none of them cared about it.

Here family members also got to know about the reality of vansh and ridhimma's relationship through sejal and dadi aksed vansh to free ridhimma from this unwanted marriage...as she is a young girl for whom her dreams are his priority.

Vansh with broken heart and unwillingly sign the divorce papers.
Ridhimma with a heavy heart( beacuse she was aware of vansh feeling towards her)
signed the divorce papers and left VR mansion.

Before going,Dadi told her that :

Tera rishta vansh se khatam hua Hain...
Iss Ghar or ISS Ghar ke logo se nahin..
Tune iss Ghar ke liye bahot kuch Kiya Hain...
Iss ghar ke darwaze Tere liye hamesha khule Hain.

Ridhimma smiled and said:
Thanks Dadi...main aapko bahot yaad karungi...
Lekin dadi..main chahti hun ki Maine Jo aapko apna mobile number Diya Hain...
Usse pls sirf apne Tak hi rakhiye ga..
Main nahi chahti ki vansh ko Meri Zara bhi yaad aaye...
Usse waqt chahiye hoga ...
Inn sab se Bahar nikalne ke liye..

Dadi smiled and said: mujhe pata Hain beta..
Mujhe pata Hain..tu iss rishte se hat rahi Hain..kyunki tu vansh ko kisi bhi dhoke mein nahin rakhna chhati ki tu usse pyaar karti Hain...

Ridhimma  nodded...

Tune bahot Kiya Hain..hamare liye..hamesha khush rahe..Meri bacchi..( tears fell down her cheeks)

Ridhimma hugged and consoled her.

Aryan and ishani were smiling seeing ridhimma out of the house.

Ishani ( smiling): finally ye middle class trash hamare mansion se Bahar hui...

Aryan ( smiling): right ishani...
Ab finally ye Rai Singhanias ka Ghar lag Raha Hain....

Vansh Bhai ko iss cheap ladki se azzadi Mili..

They smiled and went...
Ridhimma also left the mansion.
She was sad because she was missing Dadi and siya also be sure she knew she had hurted vansh somewhere...
But the thing is that she never looked at  him in that way...

Initially they didn't bonded well..
But after the bullet incident..vansh started taking care of her..and slowly slowly they were binding well.
Ridhimma was never into all this love drama.
She was more of a career oriented girl..
She decided to keep friendship with vansh...
And she thought that she is successful in making her best friend...
But her illusion broke into pieces..
When once while she was sleeping on sofa...and
Vansh came near her and caressed her face..
She smiled initially thinking that he is siding her hair as a friend ...
And she sat on sofa crossing her legs and smiled at vansh...