Episode 17 - Wait What

[ Evening ]

Seojun was holding y/n's shoulder and y/n holding his waist while walking down from the stairs

Seojun : by the by y/n what is your dream ?

Y/n : Mine ?

Seojun : hmm

Y/n : Mine is to become an successful event manager ~

Seojun : is that so ? From when did you start having that as your dream ?

Y/n : from highschool tho , I had lot bad memories from high school but I can't deny that fact that I also had lot of good memories too , Actually I was teacher's pet you know but I guess probably that was the only reason why I got bullied more ! Everytime a event takes place in high school teachers always ask some ideas from students and I will be the first one to say different ideas and they would love my new ideas , I even stay back in school and  help them organize it ~ so they always ask me about various event ideas that made me feel so proud of myself , people often say  that your whole body feels happy and energetic when you do the job you love !

Seojun : that's true tho and I will support your dreams too

Y/n : how ?

Seojun : when I successfully debut you're going to be the one who plans my all events

Y/n : Awww baby that is soo GROSS

Seojun : YAH IS MY EVENT A GROSS TO YOU !

Y/N : No , but I don't wanna do that just because I'm your girlfriend , I need to work hard and achieve it on my own ability !!

Seojun : Aigoo my hardworking baby !!

Y/n : Hehehe ~ when I get proper training and built myself into a best women event manager !! I will handle all your events 😉

Seojun : so our wedding event is in safer hands !

Y/n : exactlyyyyy !! I will arrange our wedding and you will sing in our wedding ~ Ahh how romantic !

Seojun : okay let's step down from dreamland to reality ~ we need to work hard to make our dreams come true !! 

Chorong suho and rest of the gang : See the love birds here !!

Seojun and y/n's eyes widened in shock when they saw their friends standing there , They immediately takes off their hands from each other

Seojun : what are you all doing here ?

Chorong : aren't we the ones who suppose to ask you that ?

Lee Suho : you all said its my misunderstanding , see I was right they are dating !

Taehoon : no wonder you're a class topper lee suho my best friend !

Y/n : Lee suho !! How did you know ? Did you spy on us ? 

Lee Suho : you both were so obvious ! Why would i even need to spy you both to find it ?

Seojun : This childish jerk ! I hate you

Lee Suho : I don't love you either

Seojun : Errrr why you ?

Suho flashes a mischievous smile to seojun making his grind in teeth in anger ~

Sooha: y/n ... I know you are angry on me but I never thought your will hide this from me

Y/n : No no it's not like that

Soojin : Woahh ! Aren't we your best friends

Y/n : you people are ! But let me explain

Jukyung was just staring Seojun while he was trying to explain it to his squad