How they found you

Charlie:

She was pacing around the hotel thinking about ideas to get demons to stay at the hotel. When Charlie was pacing. She hear a knock.

She squealed thinking it's a demon wanting to redeem his or herself. She open the door. Nobody was there. She hung her head. She was about to close the door. When she saw a basket.There was a baby in the basket.

She stared at then baby as if she was deep in thought. She picked up the baby. A large grin appeared on her face.

"Hey Vaggie!"

Vaggie:

She was hanging up flyers. That's when a woman came up and shoved a baby in her arms. Vaggie stared confused at the woman. The demon looked at her with sadness in her eyes. The demon ran away.

"Well I guess am taking care of you..."

Angel Dust:

Ummmm.......funny...... he was paid to do this thing with is girl.....hahah she ended up peggers..... 

He was minding in his own business when there was the knock on the door.

Angel answer the door. Something was shoved in his arms. The door was slammed in his face.

"Okay...."

He used his other arm to to pull down the blanket. It was a baby.

"Am your dad now...."

Alastor:

He was walking down the street. Every demon got out of his way. Then he saw you sitting alone.

"Hello little darling" said Alastor "who left such a young child here?"

He picked you up. You giggled.

Nifty:

When she found you. It was the best day ever. 

Well the reason she found you.... was she accidentally killed your father.

Husk: 

Same thing a Angel Dust.

Rosie:

When a performance was done. She found you near the stage. Someone left you. You remind her of Rodina(my oc) her lost child. So she glad that she found you.

Helluva boss

Blitzo:

Someone left you on his doorstep

 Loona:

She was minding her own business when a woman came up and left you with her.

Moxxie and Millie:

Same as Blitzo. But they were delighted to have you.

Mrs. Mayberry:

You were throw through her window.(don't worry the window was open) 

Ivy:

She just wiped some demon out of existed. But she found you in your crib. She immediately regretted what she did. So she decided to take care you.