New neighbors

Location: California
We just moved into this new neighborhood, lots of friendly people too. But there's this house, the house I pass by everyday. All I hear is:

Neighbors POV

Hey yo guys what's up its Jc, Sam, Kian, Ricky, and Trevor!

My POV:

I'm pretty sure there like youtubers. You know what, I'm going to find out their channel names and see what kind of videos they do.

**types in Kian And ricky**

Oh. All that popped up was Superkian13, Our2ndLife, and rickydillon! These must be it! Lets look at Our2ndLife!

Maybe I should introduce myself.

**knocks on door**

Coming!! Oh, uh, hey? Can I help you? Kian asked.
Oh um, no thanks, haha sorry to bother you, I just wanted to say hi or something.. Haha? Oh! You're not bothering us at all! Who's that girl behind you? Kian asks, oh haha that's my sister, Celine! But I call her Sammy. How cool! Want to come in? Maybe get some food or a beverage? Kian asked. Oh, no it's ok I'm fine, thanks anyways! I said. Well um, I'm just going to head on back to my house if u don't mind.. Yea of course go along! Come visit again sometime! Kian said while grinning.

Kian's POV:
Wow, so, guys you know that girl that just moved in next door? Well I think she's pretty cute and has an amazing personality! And she also has this sister, she has blonde highlights and short hair, they're both really cute! Ooooo, someones crushin! Sam says. Whaaaa? Sam look, all I said was they're really, like I mean realllllllly cute. I'm not even sure if they are actually nice or not! Haha sure thing buddy! Sam says. I got bored so I decide to go the girls house. **rings doorbell** Kian? What are you doing here? She asks. Hey, um I never got to know your name, what's your name?
Oh haha! Sorry about that! My name is Sasha! Sasha says. Wow, haha nice name! And um I came here to ask for your number, this may be awkward but I mean well, you kind of get the point... Oh of course! Here's my number! Sasha says. Ok thanks so much Sasha! I'll ring you up sometime! Where's your sister? She's in her room doing homework, do u need to talk to her? Sasha asks. Oh sorry no! Well I'm just going to head back, nice seeing you again! So I go into my room and plop on my bed. I got bored and rang up the girls.

*dials in number*

Hello? Celine asks. Hey, it's kian, the guy next door! Can I please talk to celine? Oh hey kian! She's speaking! Oh hahhaa! Well I was just wondering if you and Sasha would like to head on to the park tomorrow at noon, you know, just to get to know eachother. Not on a date,or anything ahah! Oh yea of course we would love to! See you there! Celine says.