Discovery

Sasha's POV:
Wait a minute! EXCUSE ME MR.JONES!! CAN I PLEASE USE THE BATHROOM!!! ITS AN EMERGENCY!! I asked. Ok fine Sasha, but hurry up.. 4th period is almost done. Said Mr.Jones. So I rushed out the door and slid over to Jc and said heyyyyyyyyy! Oh my gosh, SASHAAAA!!! OMFG HOW DID I NOT NOTICE YOU WENT HERE!!! Omg, sorry I think I'm overreacting lol. Said Jc. Then Mr.Jones went out the classroom and saw me talking and hanging out. So as the usual, I got into detention till the end of the day and waited for my parents to pick me up... Ok Sasha, your father is here, get out. But something didn't feel right... Wait, Jc? Is that you? Jc then rips off his fake beard and fake mustache then takes off his hat. BINGO!! Jc said. Bu-but why? I asked. Because, well pffffffttt.... I don't have a crush on you or anything.. while he says that, I just stare at him while he smiles and looks around nervously. You sure about that Jc? I asked. Yea-------------no....... Sasha, ever since I met you, I've been thinking about you. I have just been afraid to tell you because I doubted that you felt the same way.... Well Jc, I actually do feel the same way, I never knew you did too though.

**awkwardly stares at each other**

**clears up throat**
Hahaha so um, I heard sammy is going out with Kian... Jc said.
Yep! Haha.. Well, I have a car... Can I drive you home? Jc asked. Yea sure thanks. Wait, how did u know I was at detention? Remember? In the hallway your teacher said "detention, NOOOWWW" jc said. Oh yea haha sorry I forgot.. Is this your house? Jc asked. Yes thank you Jc. No problem, lol my house is across the street anyways! Jc said. I got out of the car, went into my house and got a snack.. But as soon as I opened my cabinet I saw a heart shaped box of chocolate and roses,

________________________________________________
__TO:_SASHA ____FROM: JC ________________________________________________
There was a letter

________________________________________________
Dear Sasha,
Sorry about this, It may have seemed like I broke into your house and gave you this but sammy let me in. I hope you like this little gift I gave you. Sasha, I like you a lot. I hope we can hang out someday cause you're pretty cool! You have an amazing personality and that's what counts!
Love,
Jc Caylen.
________________________________________________
Awww, that's sweet! I hear the door unlock, oh it's Sammy.. Hey you're home already? Sammy asked. Oh and Jc left a little gift for you in the cabinet by the way, did u see it? Asked Sammy. Yup I did. I said.