Why me? Why him?

Of course it had to be Mikey.. Mikey Bromley my bully.

Why me?

Why him?

I suffered so bad with the shit he did to me during school. Let me tell you about "it" it is the short name I call my nasty horrible bully, during school I would go lesson on time, do my work and go home and be in my bedroom and dance, I was that type of girl. If I was at my locker and he was going past he would push me, his would push me so hard I'd fall and everything in my hands would go flying, I'd have bruises.. nasty bruises. He had punched me a few times but I probably deserved it for some reason. One time I have some dance leaflets in my bag and he pushed me down and they went everywhere just my luck he saw it and laughed at me would tell me I'd never dance, I'm too fat to dance or I should give up. That's when I stopped eating, I wouldn't have said I was fat but if he thought it who else thought it. Nobody knew I could dance or even knew I danced at all, I didn't go after school clubs, o went to a private dance school but when things got too bad at school I stopped my private dance school. I would have to wear sleeveless tops and it would show my scars nobody could no about them, so I become a self taught dancer and I loved it that way. It was my secret. I'm glad "IT" told me I was fat Im kinda glad I stopped eating, worse thing I hated that i cut myself but I'm a year clean now, I'm proud of myself. I changed my looks, nobody would recognise me now, I'm sure they won't, I'm so much happier.

But I got away from him...it...my bully finally.

Well not anymore, i had so many thoughts running through my head I could leave this and go now..go back home away from him or prove that I'm a bigger better person and show him he didn't hurt me even though he could have killed me.
"Guys this is, boyband they have no name yet, Ben haenow, fleur East, only the young, Lauren Platt, Stevi Ritchie, Jay James and Andrea"
They all looked over and smiled.
So far it seems like Mikey didn't recognise me maybe I can get away without him knowing just throughout the show.. Hopefully.

"Ok I'm going to split everyone up into groups and you will be put in these groups to stay together with the act throughout the Xfactor show" Brian shouted. i kept zoning out while he was speaking I couldn't even think straight how did this even happen to me. "Right 8 in each group for each act" I walked over to Jessica hoping we can stay in the same group, I really think we are going to get on, I'm not really one to have many friends so it's a new start.
Finally the groups were picked and we were told the studio to go into which was studio 3 my lucky number. Fingers crossed it works. We walked in it was the 8 piece band,
"YES" I sighed except it was louder then I thought oh shit I mumbled.
Just as we was abotu to introduce ourselves and get to know each other Brian walked in "Emily, Jessica we need you In Studio 5 you'll look better in that group"

After a few minutes trying to find the studio we walked in and of course my bad luck kicks.. Only the youngs studio. I just want to break down and cry. WHY ME.

~~~
Sorry for the slow update, I wasn't going to carry on because I have no idea where I'm going with this. I'm going to try carry it on. If it starts to be abit boring then I will start a better story!

LEAVE COMMENTS AND VOTE THANK YOU x