Mitsuri Kanroji x OC Female Reader (Kimestu no Yaiba)

Warnings: GxG, Smut, Yuri, Soft Dom (Mitsuri), Fluff, Angst, Violence, Grammar and Spelling Mistakes Warning

Series: Kimestu no Yaiba

Mitsuri Kanroji the love pillar loved by all men and women but only one woman can take the pillars breath away

Mitsuri Kanroji the love pillar loved by all men and women but only one woman can take the pillars breath away. That one person is a shy shrine maiden in the mountains near a small village. Her name is Nozomi Agastuma, you read that correctly the older sister of Zenitsu Agastuma but unfortunately for Mitsuri, Nozomi is already married to a young man who doesn't know what loyalty means.

What I'm saying is that Nozomi husband is a no good nobody, they only married Nozomi for her reputation and every night he goes to the night stands and pick up women on the corners and abuse Nozomi because she didn't give what he wanted.

The sad thing is that Nozomhas fallen deeply in love with Mitsuri but her circumstances with her marriage is making her depressed that she can't be happy. Mitsuri has no Idea that her husband assaults her and Nozomi just wishes that Mitsuri can get the clues that she's leading into.

Mitsuri visits the young maiden at the shrine after every exhausting mission to ease her mind with her. Nozomi and Mitsuri always had this secret spot where they would enjoy each other's company near a lake.

Recently Nozomi got a beating from her "Husband" because she said that she doesn't want to do 'That' with him, so in result he gave her a beating and she ended up with a black eye.

Right now Nozomi is tending the shrine making sure nobody is disrespecting it, she went to close the shrine for today but a voice cut her action off.

"Nozomi-Chan!!!" She heard her name being called out by a familiar voice.

She turned her body and instantly got tackled to the ground, her vision was field with pink and green strands of hair. She knew who exactly tackled her to the ground.

"Mitsuri-san. Welcome back." I gently got up on my knees the same goes to Mitsuri.

"How was your mission." Nozomi asked while trying to cover the black eye from Mitsuri with her long black hair.