chapter 10: his reason

chapter 10:
his reason

"What are you doing here?" Luffy crossed his arms.

"Luffy..." Law breathed softly.

He dragged him to the alley next to the Baratie. Law then pinned him against the wall and kissed him. Luffy's eyes widened as he felt Law's calloused hands hold him once again. His heart quickening and their lips connected once again. Luffy shoved Law off of him.

"What the hell?!" Luffy angrily whispered.

"I missed you so much." Law was about to lean in for another kiss until Luffy slapped him across the face.

"Why?! Aren't you with Robin?" He glared.

"I promise I don't love her Luffy, believe me." Law gently caressed Luffy's cheek.

His cheeks brightened and he felt butterflies in his stomach. Looking at Law's golden glowing eyes made him want to fall to his knees. Luffy gulped and pushed him away, what if Law was just messing with him.

"Why should I believe you?" He frowned.

Law kneeled down, "Please take me back!"

Luffy blushed madly, "H-Hey don't do that!"

"I'm sorry." Law got up, "It's just... my dad."

"What about him?" Luffy asked.

"He doesn't like... what I like." Law nervously scratched his head.

"What?" Luffy tilted his head in confusion.

"He's kinda, homophobic," Law muttered.

"So? Does he know you slept with me?"

"No, but he's going to find out about you eventually. I just know it..." Law held Luffy's hand, "But please believe me when I say I like you, Luffy..."

The smaller boy blushed furiously. His bronze skin now bright pink. His stomach erupted into a weird sensation, he felt warm and fuzzy inside. His naive side was showing a lot now, but maybe that was a good thing. Being open and confident can lead to opportunities.

"Fine... I believe you." Luffy mumbled.

Law smiled and hugged him, "Thank you..."

"Hmph, you're still a meanie for ignoring me." Luffy pouted.

Law kissed him on the forehead, "I promise I won't ignore you anymore."

"You said your dad was homophobic... so we can just keep this relationship a secret." Luffy smiled.

"I like that..." Law pulled him into a kiss.

***

They didn't know how one kiss leads to this. Luffy whimpered as he was pinned to the bed, as they kissed Law unbuckled his pants without their lips losing contact. Luffy shut his eyes as his legs trembled. Their tongues sliding against each other while they tasted each other's wet saliva.

"Ah~!" Luffy gasped as they pulled away.

Law took off his shirt, showing off his dark-skinned abs. Luffy blushed and spread his legs for him. Law smirked and took off Luffy's pants. He yelped as his legs were exposed to Law. Feeling the coldness of the air, Luffy unbuttoned his shirt and let it fall to the ground. Now all he has left on is his boxers.

"Sit," Luffy told Law and forced him to sit on the bed.

Luffy got on his knees, he never done this before. He would joke to Sanji saying how much he'd pay to suck a guy off, but now he's kinda nervous. Luffy gulped and took out Law's member. His shaking hands holding the large length. He licked the tip of it, Law groaned but relaxed.