Ch.4

~Hey guys! Um new story, listing if you want idk, you do you ig. Anyways onto the story!!~

~At Minas house~

When we got to the big apartment, we all went inside. We sat in a circle that had pillows for seats. I saw Uraraka there with big circles under her eyes and one of her friends hugging her. I rolled my eyes. Toga leaned her head on my lap. I rubbed her back. "Ok ready?! Everyone we are playing truth or dare!!" Mina said excitingly." Ok , ummmm Uraraka truth or dare!" Mina said pointing at her. "U-um dare?" She said weakly. "Ok~... umm- I Know!! Kiss Deku on the lips!" She said pointing at me. My eyes widened . "No thank you." I said looking at Mina with a glare. "Its not your dare, it's Urarakas" she said looking at her. I looked at Uraraka to. She was blushing like crazy. "I- I m-mean I k-kinda have t-to " she said looking at me. I sighed. "Mina. I'm not doing that. You know I can't. But she can kiss me on the cheek thats it." I said sternly. I felt a hand on my face. My face was turned to the right and I felt lips on mine. I about bitch-slapped Uraraka off me. But I just softly pushed her off. "There you had your fun now go sit back down." I said turning away from her. Toga sat up and layed her head on my shoulder, rubbing her eyes. I smiled at her softly. "Ok next Please." I said to Mina. We played a few more rounds. Until it was Togas turn. " Hey blondie girl !" Mineta said. "Yes!" Toga said excitingly. "Truth or dare hehe" "umm which one? Hmm how about dare!" She said looking at me then him. "I dare you to take your shirt off." I slapped him across the room. But I turned to see her without a shirt on. Luckily she had a bra on. I hugged her away from the rest of them. "Mina- can you deal with him" I said putting her shirt back on. "Already on it!" Mina said kicking him out. "But he said I had to!" She said looking at me. "Yeah well he's a pervert."
I said looking away. I saw all the boys blushing and looking at her except Kacchan and todoroki. They looked away. "Can you stop staring at her" I said giving them death glares. They looked away. "Ok Deku! Truth or dare" Denku said. "Truth." I said calmly. "Oh no fun! But I've got a idea, have you to done it yet?" I blushed and turned away. "Um what's it?" Toga said looking at me. I whispered what it was in her ear. She realized what it meant. "Oh yes we have!! The other night actually! We-" I covered her mouth before she exposed us. The rest of them laughed like crazy, even Kacchan was laughing. I blushed really hard and fell back onto the ground. Toga took my hand off and kissed me. I patted her head and sat up. Everyone was almost done. After we played truth or dare we had a sleepover. I drank some juice while the rest of them drank alcohol. Even Toga drank some. I wanted to be the one to help them in the morning i guess. We saw Kirishima and Kacchan make out. Mina and Toga danced on the table. Jirou and momo made out to. I just watched as the rest of them singed and talked. Sooner or later most of them fell asleep. Except Mina, todoroki, Toga, Uraraka, Kacchan, denki and me. They all were still awake. I gave them all some juice to help with headaches. They fell asleep soon. I cleaned up the house then gave them all blankets. I layed down with a girl who I thought was toga , I cuddled her as I fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of pictures flashing I hugged her more. "Go away, your gonna wake up Toga dumbass" I said nuzzleing her neck. They gasped. "Um deku?" Mina said tapping my shoulder. "What?" I said sternly. "That's Uraraka not Toga." I instantly let go and fell onto the floor. "Wait what! But I was with toga last night- i- I think..-" I said taking my inhaler out. I took a few puffs before calming down. I looked around the room to see Toga still asleep on the bean-bag. I stood up and stretched. "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone else". I said tapping her shoulder."i-its o-okay- d-dont wo-worry" She said covering her face. I patted her head and went to toga. I cuddled her instead. Everyone was whispering something. I didn't really care what it was about. I kissed togas neck before falling back asleep. I woke up later cuddling a girl again. I looked to see Uraraka hugging me. I instantly pulled away and stood up. "Wth Uraraka, are you really that desperate that you would replace her in my sleep?" Uraraka looked at me, she had tears in her eyes. " i-i..i-im sorry o-ok I- I just wanted t-to say. S-sorry.." I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes. "Mina, where's your bathroom" she looked away from the game they were playing, "um down the hall to the right" she said before resuming the game. I walked to the bathroom. I closed the door and saw toga sitting on the counter waiting for me. I locked the door and walked over. "Whats this?" I said looking at her. " kisses?" She said cutely. I put my hands on either side of her and kissed her. She put her hands around my neck. We made out for a while. After we finished, I got dressed. I kissed her again biting her lip for permission to enter. She opened some letting me explore her mouth. I put my hand up her shirt. I let go and she whined at the sudden lack of touch. "Come on we have to go" She hoped off and walked out with me. I rubbed the back of my neck when I walked out. Everyone was surrounding something on the floor. I walk over and try to see what it is. I look down to see Uraraka on the floor in her bathing suit blushing. I saw that her bikini broke and was barely covering. I looked to see Toga reading a magazine, as I looked back I felt a push on my back. I fell down onto something squishy. I got up and saw Uraraka under me. I turned around to see her friend smirking. I got up, looked at him, and slapped the shit out of him. Everyone gasped as he fell on his ass. "How many times do I have enough tell you, I DONT LIKE HER! NOTHING MORE THAN A FU(quack) FRIEND! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SPACE! YOUR ALWAYS PUTTING ME IN THE SITUATIONS THAT INVOLVES ME WITH HER!" I said pointing at Uraraka. I took a deep breath. And exhaled slowly. But before I opened my eyes again, I felt something punch me to the ground. I looked to see their friend standing over me. "Don't talk about her like that again" they said looking at me with hate in their eyes. I laughed for a second then tripped them. I got onto them and started beating their ass. I must have broke their nose cause it was bleeding alot. I got up and stretched backwards. I dusted my shirt off and looked back to the rest of them laughing. I rolled my eyes. " are we going to the beach or no?" I said looking at Mina. "Yeah! Just let us clean them up first." She said wheezing. After the cleaned them up and everyone got dressed for the beach.

Toga wore a cute black two peice bikini, she also got a snowcone

(Add a pair of circle glasses and a blank expression) I wore a cute green two peice

When we arrived I layed my towel out and watched Toga play with the other girls in the water. I saw Kacchan walk over to me. "Sup nerd" he said sitting next to me. "I nodded in response. "You really beat the shit out of that guy" he said patting my back. "Thx, I got all my moves from you" I said laying my head on his stomach. He didn't mind since we were kinda like family. I fell asleep in the hot sun laying on him. I woke up about 40 mins later to me still laying on him. He was asleep to, so I got up and stretched. I looked around to see everyone swimming in the water and playing. I took my glasses of and went into the water. I saw togas back so I dove under the water. I swam under her and grabbed her foot. She screamed. Everyone rushed over and helped her. I came up laughing. "Guys Guys!! It was just me!!" I said laughing. They all laughed to. Toga hit my head in response to the action, I kissed her in response. "I got out of the water and dried off. Kirishima and Bakugo made out under the umbrella. I kicked some sand on them. "Get a room" they just rolled their eyes and continued.

~After the beach and at Bakuhoes house~
~also this is just Bakuhoe, Kirishima, Toga,deku,Mina,sero,denki and shinsou~

"Ugh I'm not ready for school tomorrow!!" Mina said laying on the couch. "Me either" sero said before jumping on her. They both laughed. Toga was in my arms watching Salior moon. Kirishima and Kacchan were asleep. I got up and got some brownies from the kitchen.

Today was fun, I didn't regret anything.

~Hey guys gonna have to stop it here- um word count is 1666 words. Yep devils number in there- whatever hope you enjoyed!!~