Chapter 1

Warning! This contains sensitive topics as suicide, rape and others. Please continue with caution. Also this has not / i repeat/ has not happened in real life this is just a fan fiction and will continue to be one! 

Goths POV:

All my life, I've never seen anyone quite like her. She's beautiful. Her ocean blue eyes, her soft and silky brown hair.. Even the way she laughs.. She's so perfect.. However we've only talked once properly before yet I feel a connection with her. I was just walking down the hall when we met, we bumped into each other and I caught her before she fell to the ground. That's when I saw her beauty. Nothing could be compared to her, not even an eclipse! Her rectangular glasses made her eyes stand out more. I love her.. I love her so much..

At the moment, I'm heading to my first lesson. I have art with Mr Ink, I sit behind my crush. Art is her favourite lesson, besides from PE and History that is. Her talent for art is simply outstanding! I know everything about her, from her favourite food to her birthplace. 

I could study her for hours- weeks even- and never get bored of her. She sits in front of Mr Inks desk, sometimes she'd have her hair down and it'd flow onto my desk. If I was lucky, I would cut a bit off, so I'd have a bit of her with me. Not listening at all to the lesson, I start to randomly draw her. It's an.. Erotic piece of art.. Without another word, I shove it into my bag with my other things.

The dreary lesson eases its way out of time, leaving the classroom. I follow my crush to her locker, hiding behind a wall, staring at her beauty. Her side view isn't as good as her front view. I could see her plump lips perk out as she forgets what lesson she has next, her breasts and ass perfectly rounded to make any boy crazy about her. Her attitude is the best out of any of it, it's so sweet and happy. Her smile naturally across her face. My gaze and mental praises about her were disrupted by an annoying whine. Betty was here.. She's my crushes Ex. Her annoying voice rises as she talks to her, my sweetheart is only trying to calm Betty down.

Betty finally leaves, my love lets out a sigh of relief. She gets her books and ties her hair into a ponytail, God I wish I was that hair tie. Her soft hair flowing back slightly because of the AC, her rosy cheeks brightening because of the hot weather. 

She shuts her locker, sending me out of my trance like a gunshot. I walk off to my locker before she turns the corner, getting my stuff out for next lesson. "C'mon Goth! We'll be late for Mr NM's History class! I don't want you in trouble! Heheh!" Her smile widens innocently, I nod and walk with her to Mr NMs class. 

The day slags on, following the routine of me spying on her and almost getting caught. That's the thrill of it, about to get caught at the last minute. But today, I found myself awfully attracted to her. I can hardly care though, today is the day I'd make her mine.

Leading her behind the school, the voice in my head shouts louder and louder. "Goth? Why are we going behind here? We aren't allowed over here right?" "Don't worry sweetheart, just a little further and we'll be there..~" We make it out of sight of anyone and I face her beautiful form, she looks a bit scared though. "Don't fear sweetheart, I wouldn't dare hurt such a beautiful creature like you..~" "H-huh?" She looks up-to to me, shocked and confused. "I wanted to confess to you~" She looks more confused. I stroke her cheek gently and she relaxes a little, getting lost in our own sweet reverie. I kiss her cheek gently, stroking her hair and feeling her face heat up. 

"Oh Saffron.. I've loved you ever since we met..~" She freezes up and steps back, looking at me with concern and fear. "G-Goth.. I can't accept this.. Y-You're a wonderful person, you truly are..! But.. We don't know enough about each other to do this.." "That's the thing! I know everything about you! You love singing and dancing, you're earliest memory was when you were in ****** at ** ****** primary school! (the *** are the name of the school, AND MY HOME TOWN, but i don't wanna say it cause its private~) You always loved spaghetti-" "Stop, please.. This is just too weird.. How do you know about all of this..?" "Heheh..~" She looks into my eyes, looking for an answer and eventually.. Finding it~ She freezes up and backs away. "Don't be scared Saffy~ At least think about it..~ Remember, follow your heart and no one gets hurt~" With that, I walk off.