1- how i met him

Y/n L/n was a normal girl around 10 at the time when her parents were murdered. She spent a year and a half looking for a home and doing labor. Her parents were killed by a demon right in front of her eyes. She didn't know what to do. She did know one thing though. She was a telepath. She could read minds, and had good eyesight and a thing called Pychic eye. She sensed when danger was near and wherever she went, she would always see it. Unlike other telepaths, she didn't have telekenis. So it kind of sucked. While walking, she came across a demon who was looking for food late at night. "Silly little girl!" The demon taunted, "I can't wait to eat you up!" He then ran towards her and launched for an attack. Y/n quickly moved out of the way and  grabbed her ax. She looked towards the demon and smirked. She decided to throw something nearby, in which the demon looked the opposite way. "You have good ears, my friend!" She whispered and ran up to the demon cutting his neck. He saw it.

Her eyes were glowing her e/c. It was scary. "Y-you're crazy you stupid chick!!" His body got up from the floor to launch an attack.  But that was until, the sun was coming up. His body was turning into ashes. " You little...brat...!! I outta tell you... you should become a demon slayer...you're...righteous...insane...crazy...pure blood thirsty...." and with that, he disappeared. A figure came right out and stood behind Y/n. He looked much older, and more handsome. "You're...talented." The figure said. He had long black hair, and minty tips. He had a stoic face on him as well. "Who the hell are you...?" Y/n asked. The figure went to her level on one knee,  "Name's Tokito Muichiro. " he said "I gotta say, I'm impressed. But I wanna see how well you can kill more demons. I was wondering, do you wanna come back to my place to train?" You raised an eyebrow. Then you remembered what the demon had said about demon slayers. "Sure...?" You answered still confused. "Alright, follow me then?" In the blink of an eye, that boy was gone.

Luckily, you decided to use pychic eye, a technique that you used to track someone. Once you located him, you traveled towards where he was. His eyes widened in surprised. "How did you find me so quickly" he asked. You didn't really wanna scare him so you just let out a shrug. He took you inside the place, and had you look around. He showed you everything. It looked awsome. He then took you to your room in where you would be staying and just left. "He's fast..." you thought and decided to daydream. You missed your mom and dad so much. Tears welded in your eyes just thinking about it, but now you couldn't cry. Your family was all you had. Once they died, you were crushed. They spoiled the hell out of you and loved you unconditionally. They knew the correct way of punishing you and didn't raise their voice. The only time in which they did is when you threaten to stab your older brother cause he wanted to kill the cat. But again, your brother was crazy.

After that, you didn't really have anything else. Your brother turned into a demon and killed your perfect parents. After that he  tortured and hurt you, and locked in a cage so you can "learn". "

"MOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!! DAAAAAAAAADD-!!!" You yelled for you parents and screamed again. Your brother had brutally murdered them. "Y/n...you've been bad lately, I'm gonna teach you a lesson."  Your brother said and grabbed you and threw you in the cage. You screamed loudly for him to let you out. "PLEASEEEEE...!!!" You sobbed. He shook his  head and put you food. He "thought" he was doing a good thing. Abusing you and teaching you how to be respectful. Due to all the torture, that's how you became a stoic. Emotionally damaged, still looking for love. One day, when he let you out, you grabbed a knife and stabbed him. Multiple times. Seeing that was not doing enough, you ate him. Like literally cooked and ate him. Before you killed him, he yelled "YOU PYCHO BITCH!!! I WISH YOU WEREN'T BORN!"  That was it. Your eyes became dull, there was no more happiness. From that day on, you traveled alone.

Remembering the flashback brought you goosebumps. You do remember being cursed by a witch once. In order to do manage it, you had to go to a wizard school. But that wasn't enough for you. You started tearing up. A knock on the door was heard and it opened. "Tokito-sama?" "Y/n, are you okay?" He asked with a cold expression. You nodded respectfully with a stoic face. "I'm fine master, thank you." The word "master" echoed through his head. "How polite is she?" He thought. He then noticed the tears in her eyes. He went over to her and engulfed her in a big hug. He remembers being around her are or even younger and losing his brother. The pain and the training he went through was tough. It was a lot. His long hair tickled your neck along with his breath. "M-master...?" The little girl looked up at him.

At this moment, Muichiro's heart melted. You were so cute and adorable!  He gently ran his hands through your hair. After all, you were just a child, in his care. "P-please...don't lock me up..." you muttered in a shakey voice, "I'll do anything you ask..." At this moment he was confused. What did you mean by getting locked up? He never knew your past. "It's alright little one...I'm here..." he whispered. Being called little one made you hug him tighter. Soft sobs were let loose. You haven't cried for so long. It finally was fixed. Your broken heart felt something...something new. Muichiro's eyes widen at you crying. He wasn't expecting his cold Tsuguko to cry. "You must've had it hard...it's alright...I'm here child..." he held you tighly as you cried in his chest. Soon after an hour, you stopped crying. You yawned and started drifting off to sleep. Muichiro noticed and gently put your head in his lap and stroked your hair. You probably would've been questioning him, but you didn't due to how tired you are. Soon enough, you started drifting off to sleep.