the backstory

It was long after hawk moth was defeated. The reunion of all the miraculous gave master fu his memory back and a miraculous miracle. Many of the missing miraculous from the temple back in tibet came back. 

Ladybug and Cat Noir kept their miraculous to continue protecting Paris and decided not to reveal their identity to each other till the very end, or so they say.  

Marinette kept up with her double life and stayed the outgoing girl she always was however, she became much less clumsy.

Alya never dropped her ladyblog but, slowly stopped being so very invested. Now she is looking into journaling for college and has been almost everywhere in Paris for big scoop stories. She has been in a strong relationship with nino ever since. 

Nino stayed invested in music and party planning. Now he does it as a small job for a little cash on the side. He also never fell out of love with Alya.

Kagami left for Japan during the groups' sophomore year and came back in their junior year. After falling in love with Luka, she began to forget about the old Kagami and became much more laid back and loving to her boyfriend of three years.

Chloe soon fell more into the friend group after Sabrina left Paris. Chloe became more independent and showed how smart she really was. Chloe pursues fashion now. 

Luka finally realized his true feelings towards Marinette. He now only saw himself as an older brother to her after he realized she would never give up on Adrien. 

Adrien was sick of his father on his back now that he was 17, he decided to become much more rebellious and disobedient. Adrien started this as just in his own home with the rules of his house but soon, fell in love with just being able to get whatever he wanted whenever he wanted so, it soon became a part of his everyday lifestyle.

They all still attended Francoise Dupont and each excelled in their subjects, except Adrien.

Marinette still fell head over heels for Adrien but, when he started to become a bad kid she lost the soft spot in her heart for him.

Marinette was stuck in a very hard place because once she lost love for Adrien, Luka began dating Kagami. 

Although she still hasn't found out, Adrien loved Marinette very much. It soon became noticeable by everyone except Marinette. Adrien treated Marinette with a flirtatious yet protective attitude. However, Marinette stayed oblivious due to the disappointment of her once high school love. 

The story you will read shows the life that they are currently living through the eyes of the one and only, Bad Boy Agreste.