11-A heart warming moment and principal Nedzu.

What?" Aizawa's gravely voice rang throughout the room. It was almost 2 in the morning, and here you were knocking on the front door with 3 other people. Nezuko finally decided to come out halfway on the walk here. 

"I know, I know." You justified. "But they don't have anywhere else to stay," You gazed deeply into his tired eyes, trying to convince him. "These people...They're the only ones from my home, and I'll do what it takes to protect them." You announced boldly, determination shone in your eyes shouting that you won't back down. 

He sighed deeply and heavily, like a mom who's kid just woke her up at 3 am to tell her he threw up. He took his dominate hand up to the bridge of his nose, shaking his head thinking it over. "God..." You could hear him mumble. "Just... I'll talk to Nedzu about it tomorrow, just let me sleep." He emphasized, turning around sluggishly, he trudged slowly back into his bedroom awaiting to go back into a deep slumber.

The four of you gazed at each other, some moved their focus to other parts of the room, and others went from that to looking at each other once again. 

Zenitsu yawned deeply, shattering the silence between all of you. "I'm sleeply...Where do we sleep (Y/n)?" He questioned you, his overbite teeth moved up and down as if to get moisture into his mouth. 

"Oh, ummm..." You drawled out, trying to think of anything. "I guess just on the floor..." You mumbled out, avoiding eye contact. You were definitely happy that they were with you once again, however you felt a tad shameful seeing that they had to sleep on the floor, and it wasn't so often in this time. At least from what you have seen so far. 

"Oh that's fine," Tanjiro reassured with his oh so kind smile. 

"How does this thing work?" Inosuke grumbled, poking at the T.V. You noticed that he had taken off his boar mask, you've only seen him twice without it now. It really was strange how he had a ripped body, and was the hoast of a feminine face. As much as you didn't want to admit, he was attractive, even with his womanly face. 

"Oh, that's the T.V, here I'll turn it on," You picked up the remote and paused, remembering Inosuke's typical aggressive attitude, much like you're hot headed classmate. "By the way, Inosuke, when I turn it on don't freak out and throw anything at it, don't hit it, just don't touch it," You emphasized your words, praying they got to his little pea brain. 

You pressed the green button at the top, the screen turned white. The moment you did it, you regretted it. He screeched, darting behind the couch, as if the television was a war enemy and was about to shoot him. 

"Inosuke!" You hissed like an angry morher at their small child. 

"That thing..." He mumbled terrified. He put his boar mask on, clutching his sword ready to fight. Tanjiro simply stood there shaking his head at the scene, and Zenitsu also stood to the side expect he glared at his boar friend irritated at his friends antics. You noticed Nezuko wasn't there next to her brother, she must've went back into her wooden box home... 

"Inosuke, what the T.V is doing is normal. It isn't going to fight you, it isn't going to do anything to you," You looked back onto the T.V and it was a baseball game. You turned back to him, trying to pull him up as gently as you can. "Here, look," You gestured to the television. "It's a baseball game. Just watch," You pulled him onto the couch as he stared mindlessly at the television, invested at what was going on. 

The other 2 boys, stood there as well staring down the T.V, never seeing anything like this within their entire lives. You sighed, sitting down at the love seat, staring at the television as well. It took a few minutes, before Tanjiro turned his head back around, his eyes resting on you.