Kage Summit Filler Chapter

Part One
::::
Chapter Filler
Kage Summit
:::::

The Kage Summit would be taking place in the Land of Iron in a location only known to those who would be attending to the meeting. Somewhere where it would be secluded, However what the attendees failed to realise was that their classified location, was no longer classified. There is an enemy watching them. Sasuke and his team, along with white Zetsu, hide up on an upper level, hidden from view as Danzo and his two personal escorts come from the darkened halls and approached the guards on duty for the meeting.

"He's the one. The old one in the middle." Zetsu quietly informed Sasuke as Danzo was allowed entry to the meeting room. Sasuke glared darkly down at the man, his anger obvious, his Eternal Mankeyo Sharingan, his hatred for the man was heating up beyond his boiling point.

'So that's....Danzo!'

His Sharingan returned to normal as he tried to calm down and not leave any chakra signals or spikes, he had a little but his thoughts were still plagued with what Madara had gladly told Sasuke about Danzo. He had told Sasuke what Danzo had done to his brother, he even indulged Sasuke in what Danzo had put his sister through secretly before she had died. How Danzo had been sending assassins from ROOT to assassinate her a year after Naruto left on his training journey, he obviously doesn't anymore, he couldn't to be precise, Pein had taken her from Sasuke.

Now it was just another reason added to Sasuke's list on why he must kill Danzo and why he must do it himself. He had to be the only one to end Danzo, Danzo made his siblings suffer, and in many ways so did Sasuke and that was why he was the only one to dirty his hands with Danzo's blood. Killing Danzo would avenge his deceased siblings.

'Killing you might make her forgive me, its too late to be a family, but its not too late too avenge her'

"Once you're dead, she will finally have peace" Sasuke spoke out loud in a surprisingly soft voice.

Zetsu looked over at Sasuke and smirked, he was amused that Sasuke had truly believed the little white lie Madara had told him about his sister and how she had passed away. Zetsu thought he had been discreet but Juugo had sharp eyes and caught him smirk at Sasuke and frowned. When Madara had informed Sasuke of his sister's death, something didn't feel right with Juugo back then. Back then he saw the side glances Madara and Zetsu gave each other, they were obviously hiding something from Sasuke. Juugo has heard from strangers in the villages they passed through, talk about Pein's attack on Konoha. According to the strangers that Juugo had overheard, how the people of Konohagakure who were slaughtered during the attack on the village, were revived due toPein swapping sides beforehand died and used his life to bring the dead villagers back. So how come Miwa, who was killed during the attack, not survive?

'I must tell Sasuke once Zetsu is gone, if there's a chance that she's still alive....'

Juugo's thoughts were interrupted by Zetsu who was now beginning to guide them into the meeting room and a place where they could watch the meeting whilst not being detected by the people attending.

At the meeting there was a total of six representatives attending the meeting and twelve escort guards overall at the meeting as well. The room was set up with a semi circle table and a rectangle table in front of the semi circle. The Five Kage were sat at the semi circle table and behind each Kage was a curtain with the name of each land that the Kage came from, where their village was occupied. Behind the curtains was the two guards each Kage brought with them. The neutral nations representative sat at the rectangular table with his back to the wall of the room, on the wall was the Kanji for Samurai. AllKage wer now present and finding their seats.