The Talk

Sorry I didn't update I been all over the fucking state... Well here's a update sorry...
~Eren POV~
I'm fucking stupid for saying that shit.. Now levi is now going to get her since she hawt! I thought I run up to Mikasa to see if she had found (name) yet... "Hey Mikasa I'm an idiot am I..." She nods "Eren she had a bad past okay just don't talk about anything about childhood" She said. I nod to her answer. "Mikasa I'm going to look for her. Go look in the girls bathroom,locker room, and class rooms." I said.
~ Mikasa POV ~
Eren Eren Eren Eren You Really Messed Up Now.. I said to myself "(name)! (Name)! Where are you!" I shouted. I started to hear sobbing from the girls locker room. "(Name)?" I asked "Y-Ya .." I heard a noise from the corner of the room. I look over to see and I see (name).
~ Your POV~
Shit she found me.. I thought "Y-Ya" I said sobbing. "Eren said he's an idiot for asking he said he's sorry (name).." I heard Mikasa said crying just a little.. "I need to hear that from him not you Mikasa.." I snapped at her. She stepped backwards and fell. I run up to her "i-im sorry Mikasa I didn't mean to yell I'm just mad.." I starting saying "its *Hic* o-okay *hic*" she said crying. I let her cry into my shoulders. I started singing a song. That song is Bring Me To Life By Evansence.
How Can U See Though My Eyes Like Open Dooooorss.
Me and you darling look at eyes. Then I become sooo numb.. Without a soul.. Soul... My spirit is sleeping somewhere cold until you find bare with me.. Bring it back home...Wake Me Up Inside! Say my name and bring me to life! Srrry Back To Where I Was.

I stopped singing when she stopped crying. I helped her up and when out to 1st period without Eren and Mikasa. Its Of Course P.E.. Yikes...

I walk to class by myself cause its my first day and I only have 1 friend.

Sorry for this shitty update.. I'll update in like 1 hour.. Its 5:32 when you read this its a different time..