the people we feel when we wake

I grab your leg. You breath in deeply. Your back arches. Your heart beat increases. You look at me with lust your eyes. I run my hand up your thigh. Your legs, soaked from the wet dream you had before. "Please let me go back to sleep" you say with a playful tone. "Not now, you still need your punishment" I continue running up your legs. You see the bulge in my boxers get larger. And your mind begins to race. You want me inside you. You need me inside you. I reach your panties. And I dont take the time to take them off. I move them to the side and slip my fingers in. You love the feeling my fingers inside you. Your legs tremble. You start to sweat. You can feel the pressure building up. You cant get any wetter now. I pull my fingers away and your panties along with them. You beg me. You need me. And I know that. I use it as leverage. It makes me feel powerful. You reach for my boxers. I grap your hands. I tie them together quickly. I strap you down to the bed. You look at the clock. 3:30. We dont have to stop for a few hours. And knowing me. We wont. I begin to tease you. I rub your sensitive clit harder and harder. I dont put anything in. Your mouth drooling. You're drenched in sweat. Your limbs, jello. I begin to move up. You see me throbbing through the little clothing I have on. You want to feel me inside you. You need to feel me. You see me nearing your chest. I grab a razor and cut your bra off.  I begin licking around your nipple. Slowly I suck on it. Your mind goes blank with over stimulation. Your only fantasy coming true. Being my fuck toy is all you've wanted. And here you are chained you my bed, with you breast in my mouth and my middle and ring fingure slowly rubbing your clit. You moan loudly. I yell firmly. "Shut up you little whore" as I slap your tit. You begin to cum all over my hand. "Yeah you like that dont you." "Y-y-yes d-daddy" you moan out in climactic relief. "You're ready for the big load now"...