the ones without clothing

I unload my package. Your mouth starts watering. I rub it around on you. You get ready to take it on. As I slowly slip it inside of you. I can see your mind melt. your once arched back relaxes. Your legs stop quivering. Your breathing slows. And your moan stops. This is what you wanted. What you craved so desperately. I pull you close and whisper in your ear. "This is just the beginning." You've been satisfied. But your craving to feel me inside you isnt gone. And I know that. "P-please give me more daddy." You whimper softly. I start to move. You slowly move back to the state you were in before. I'm moving around inside you. I watch your brain melt. You eyes roll to the back of your head. I grab a cloth and I gag you shut with it. I pull out. You look at me confused. I unchain you and flip you over. Slowly. I insert myself back into you. You like so much more from behind. You feel it deeper. Harder. Hitting your 'g' spot with every brush of your insides. You moan loudly into the peice of fabric I've used to gag you.. You moan louder. Way louder. I'm still moving inside you. You love the feeling. Everytime I go back in hitting you cervix. Bumping your insides around. Reagaranging your guts. Your cover in sweat. My dick and inner thighs are covered in your cum. I dont care. I keep pounding away. Stirring up your insides like a pot of beef stew. We've never fucked like this before. I'm coming to a climax and you can feel it. The pressure building up. My dick pulsing. Finally. I bust inside you. My cum flows out of you. Filling you up completely. You moan loudly. "Yeesss!!!!" Your breathing is heavy. I unchain you. I put my boxers back on and pick you up. I take you too the spare bed room. And lay you down. You pass out immediately. I cuddle up next to you. Even knowing you cant hear me. I tell you I love you. I look at the clock. 5:15. I fall back asleep. With my perfect girl. With my one and only.