3

Daron was sitting on the edge of his bed, gripping onto the phone tightly. He tapped in the digits to the handsome man's number on the phone, the slip held in his other hand. He took a deep breath and stared at the phone for a second. He dialed quickly and held the phone to his ear. Daron listened to the awful sound of it ringing about three times before he picked up.

   "Hello?"

   Daron's breath hitched. He sat there, no words leaving his mouth. He could hear his heart pounding in his ears. The younger man swallowed, finally managing to speak.

   "U-Um, hi.." He squeaked out, cringing at the way he sounded.

   "Oh! Daron! Hello! So, I see you got my little note." Serj said, enthusiasm clear in his voice.

   "Yep." Daron nodded even though Serj couldn't see.

   "Meet me at the park? The one behind the donut place?" Serj asked, no fear present in his tone.

   "O-Oh, okay. I'll see you in a bit!" Daron quickly hung up and slammed his face into his pillow. He blushed and squealed like a teenage girl falling in love for the first time. He quickly jumped out of his bed and threw on a short-sleeved shirt much too big for him. He put on his shoes, making his way out the door and to the little park.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "Daron! Hi!" Serj smiled, standing up from his spot on the bench.

   "H-Hey." Daron waved and made his way over to Serj.

   "How are you? Even though it's only been like...four hours." Serj asked.

   "Tired." Daron admitted. "Sooo..why'd ya want to see me?"

   "You seem cool. I thought maybe we could get to know each other." Serj smiled at the smaller.

   "C-Cool? Me?" Daron blushed.

   Serj nodded. No one ever really called Daron cool before. He sure as hell didn't see himself as cool. This beautiful stranger made him feel all mushy inside. He was quickly pulled out of his thoughts, though.

   "Uh, Daron? Is that okay with you? Are you okay? You're zoning out." Serj chuckled.

   "Oh! Um, yeah! That's fine by me. Where should we start?" Daron looked at Serj.

   He was definitely in love.