Chapter 11: League Shenanigans

A/N: Again, this isn't my art, this is what Luceil, Wendy's mom, looks like. Also Octogirl79's OC. Please check out her side of the story, since she wrote a version in Wendy' P.O.V.! Enjoy!

I sat on a chair as Recovery Girl healed my hands, feeling exhausted. A lot was on my mind, thoughts were racing through my head at 100 mph.

Who really is "Dead Cross", Katsuki, Midoriya, and Kirishima seem to know her. So him and Dead Cross are in a relationship, huh? Oh god, that was embarrassing. I guess her real name is Wendy. But why didn't Shigaraki tell me about her before USJ? How come he didn't send out Himiko and Dabi? And was Shigaraki really planning to get rid of me earlier? So I'm just some disposable pawn in his game?

Ouch, my hands sting. Is Recovery Girl done yet? I know I'll be okay, but what about Katsu- what about the rest of the boys? Wendy picked them off like it was nothing. She's really strong. Well, Midoriya said her power comes from negative emotions. I guess with Katsuki around, Wendy's basically a god. Wow it feels weird calling her by her name. But how'd she come up with Dead Cross, that a pretty frickin' cool name-

"All done! Recovery Gurl interrupted my long line of neverending thoughts as she made sure the bandages on my hands were properly wrapped. "You're all free to go home now. Make sure you get lots of rest! And don't forget, they cancelled school for tomorrow." She said.

"Thank you." I did a small bow before leaving the room. But before I walked out, I glanced back, taking one last look at the peaceful sleeping Katsuki on one of the beds. He should be fine when he wakes up. I'll just leave him alone.

I walk into the hall and to the classroom, remembering I left my bag there this morning. After going there and grabbing my bookbag along with changing out of my costume, I made my way home.

Mom greeted me when I opened the door, and we had dinner. The rest of the night went quickly, seeing as I went straight to sleep after dinner.

The next day I woke up, remembered that it was a day off, and went right back to sleep. Then I remembered that I wanted to go shout at Shigaraki for trying to kill me, and I got up out of bed. After brushing my teeth and getting dressed, I put a toaster strudel in the toaster and waited for it to pop up. In a minute, I grabbed the strudel, my shoes and house keys, and my phone.

-At The L.O.V.'s Base, Camino Ward-

"From the outside, this place looks kinda trashy." I say, talking in my surroundings. I was standing in front of a building that looked like a run down bar. Not many people were out on the sidewalk, most of them had already gone to work, as it was already noon. I walked up to the door.

Seeing as it was unlocked, I walked right in.

"Who knew that the shortest memebers here would have her panties in a twist all the time?" Himiko giggled. Dead Cross turned and clocked Himiko in the face, causing her to fall on the floor. I think she's dead-

"Fuck you. I'm gonna go take a shower and then go kidnap my boyfriend." Dead Cross walked away, leaving me standing at the doorway in confusion.

"You brought this on yourself, Himiko." A woman spoke from the counter. There was a striking resemblance with her and Dead Cross, uncanny, almost. Is that her mother? The woman turned to look at Himiko, and saw me at the doorway.

"Oh, why hello dear." She said with a warm smile. "My name is Luciel, but you can call me Lucy or mother if you'd like." M-Mother? After she finished talking, Luciel downed a whole glass of some kind of beer.