Mr liar

I'd been with this man for 16 years and he's a compulsive liar and a cheat he will actually be in a relationship for years behind my back even the way he treats me as a man is discusting he doesn't give me money ever uses me and anyone else around him and I've tried to stand by him be a good woman and love him but it was never enough he never ever loved me no matter what I did.
I had street prostitues telling me what his house looked like telling me how much he loved their blowjobs telling me he's given them money for sexual pleasure yet he wouldn't even give me a tenner!
The worst thing is he never admitted to anything no matter how much evidence I had he's just lie and had I mentioned it I knew I'd be faced with a fight I noticed over the years he would hit me if I confronted him so I had to suffer in silence it made me see that he wasn't interested in my pain. Over the years I saw that he'd sleep with anyone he never loved me never felt loved I mean how could I have a future with someone who couldn't even give me £10!
I met him while he's was with his baby mother it was wrong but he never told me about her, lied for years but when she did find out he told her he only used me for sex money and food.
She believed that story and it continued after the years went by it was 12-13 years and 22 years for them I knew he loved her and I wanted him to love me so I was gob smacked when she left and I had him to myself suddenly I didn't feel comfortable but secretly this is what I wanted be careful what you wish for. It was odd but finally he wanted to try but it confused me cos I never expected her to ever leave to this day I dunno what was the cause of their relationship breakdown but I was strange because I never saw her leaving now I know he must've cheated again she met someone else but to this day he would never claim me or say we're together still Denys me which hurt and showed me how much I meant.

His kids wouldn't talk to him so he had to lie about us and to this day it hurt I wasn't good enough.

He'd deny me because of my drug issues but I lived better than him it was me who he would turn to for help yet he always made me feel I was below him and everyone else. Despite the fact I had a better upbringing. Had more than him made more and even gave more he never gave me anything never spoilt me if he did he'd bring it up as if he looked after me one day he asked me for a baby it shocked me ( how do you have a baby for someone who hides you don't look after you?) looking at the future it looked bleak.
I just knew I'd never be happy I could never be myself never goodbye enough. He'd always cheat he was so tight he'd hide fags it made me hating him I just knew this man would never look afraid me never love me and constantly lie and hurt me I never mattered enough to hear what was getting me down he prefferred not to know.

It said a lot I found out he was stealing from me and again cheating with

She was a fucking grandma and they're relationship was more than he made out but surprise surprise his excuse was he was using her for money (pathetic) again I realized he wasn't mine he was anyone's

I adored him wanted so bad to make us work he wasn't so bothered.