𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆

I was hearing a loud noises as i was sleeping, I slowly opened my eyes as i saw Zeke's body laying right next to mine while watching me sleep "Good morning, how's your sleep?" he said in a sweet voice. He got out of bed while changing his clothes to our training uniform "get up, we have training today, you do want to get the female armored titan right?" he leaned over "what kind of dumb question is that huh? ofc i do" i scoffed to him

while giggling at his ridiculous question.
We changed our clothes and went downstairs for breakfast with the rest of the cadets "OII OVER HERE!!" my sister Pieck Finger yelled at us from a distance. We walked over to her and the rest of the cadets on that table "are you guys ready for today?" i asked "yes" Annie said with a flat face, "ofcourse" Bertold said with a huge smile at him. We went to our last training b4 we get picked on who will inherit the titans. I get so nervous that i almost forgot that inheriting meams no long life but idrc i just want to make my family proud.

We waited for our names to be called. Zeke, Pieck, Annie, Bertold, Floch, Riener, I was about to lose hope that'll get picked comparing to the other cadets but then i heard a "Z FINGER" i immediately stood up and went inside, I GOT IT! I INHERIT THE FEMALE ARMORED TITAN!! i was so happy that i ran to Zeke's arm and kissed him in the lips "THANK YOUU, THANK YOUU!! THANK YOU FOR BELIEVING IN ME!! THANK YOU FOR NEVER GIVING UP ON ME!!" i said with pure joy forgetting i haven't told him that i liked him yet... looking back i was glad i did that kiss 'cause if not i'll never got a chance to date him.

Fast foward 3 weeks.
We were discussing a plan on how we attack the paradis and Zeke gave me a note saying "come over to my house after this" and i nodded at him. After the meeting i went to his house and i saw him in a sweaty marley uniform with his messy hair and messy tie, he looked at me and said "wow i never knew that childhood my best friend will ever kissed me 3 weeks ago" he said that with a smile while i blushed really hard "s-stop it, it was an accident!" i told him "oh really? am accident you said? why do i got a feeling that you're lying to me?" he said as he walks closer and closer to me "y-yes it wa-" he kissed me before i could finished what i was saying, i couldn't helped it, i really like him, i like him too much that i can't resist so i kissed him back "That's one powerful kiss for someone who said it's an accident" as i was trying to open my mouth to answer his words he stopped me and said "shh, not another word young lady" i looked at him "i wont did it without your consent, i wont even kiss you or lay a hand to you ever again if you said no to this following question i'm about to asked. Do you like me?" i've never said a yes so fast in my life before, he smirked at me an said "good 'cause i liked you too" he kissed me not like before but with more passion, his hands pinned my hands to the wall, he starts kissing my neck and before i can remember anything else i was on his desk moaning his name out loud, he went really fast that don't remember hearing anythinh else beside our body slamming into eachother, him saying "f-fuck yeah" and me moaning "y-yes d-daddy" we did it so fast and so long that my body collapsed the next day.

I woke up the next day with my mouth sore and legs that can't be used for walking anymore, I looked arround and it turns out i was in Zeke's bed i tried getting up but i was too weak so i went back to sleep