2

We dropped off Miko's friends at their apartments and stopped by McDonald's drive thru. Masyadong mapilit si bunso so we had to go here.

Miko wants Max, Niya wants Mcdo and I want sleep. My hunger faded so now I just want to sleep.

"What do you want to eat Niya?" I asked her. I can barely open my eyes now. I all I want is a good sleep.

"Hmmm.. I want to have a mcflurry and chicken nuggies pwease"

"How bout' you Miko?"

"I just want a mcflurry and some fries please" He was still staring at his phone while smiling.

'Miko natin binata na, they grow up so fast- Alonzo focus! your just sleepy"

"So We'll get 2 mcflurrys, 1 meduim size fries and 1 box of nuggets please"

"Sure thing sir. Would you like anything more sir?"

"No thanks" I smirked at her and winked. Dumeretso na ako sa kabilang window. I heard her shout my name.

"How did she know though?"

"Obviously kuya, your on billboards everywhere. You also have commercials for the company where you say your name, who in this damn-"

"Language young man"

"Sorry..to continue...who in this planet would not know you? happy now?"

I smiled in a sarcastic way and handed the payment. I handed the Paper bag to them and drived home.

"Kuya your gonna hit someone!" I heard miko scream.

Liniko ko bigla ang sasakyan pagilid para hindi mabangga ang babae sa harap. I immediately realized that my miss of sleep is getting worse.

'Shit Alonzo!"

Bumaba agad ako at inalalayan tumayo ang babae. her papers were scattered o. the road. Good thing walang dumadaang  sasakyan.

"Sorry miss.. I was uhmm very sleepy and I can't focus on the road very much"
I can't explain very well. Shit! what's happening to me?!

"Ahmm Okay lang. No need to say sorry. No one was harmed. But what about your car? May bangga ba?"

This is the first time A girl was concerned about me este! may car.

'What the fvck is happening to you Alonzo?! Porket she has beautiful brown eyes- Shit! stop!"

"No its okay. Don't worry about it, its just a car. San kaba nakatira? Hatid na kita"
What am I saying? shit!

"Hindi na. Malapit lang naman eh, at tsaka naghihintay pa yung mga anak mo oh" sabay turo niya kina Niya at Miko na sumisilip sa sasakyan. Kumaway rin siya at agad itong ikina-ngiti ng dalawa.

The first girl to make these to smile with just a wave. Even my Mom can't do that.

'Wow... This girl has a different-- shit stop!'

"Oh no, that's not my kids. Their my siblibgs"

"Ahh okay. Your little sister is very cute, lalo na with her rosy cheeks" She smiled while looking at my sister, that was also watching her.