𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ'𝕊 ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼

Hello everyone. How's the day been going? It's been a while since I was active on Wattpad. I want to spread a message for those whom I know.

The main reason I wasn't active, it's because I have been really busy with my studies last year, which I have received the results and I was happy. But so was the time for collage.

What I'm trying to say is I'm not leaving Wattpad, since I have read many fantastic stories and having good memories with you all here.

You may have noticed why some of books, as well as pages are missing. Perhaps the explanation below this text may help you.

≻───── ⋆۞✩۞⋆ ─────≺

ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs

𝔸𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕜𝕪: Տᗴᗩᖇᑕᕼ ᖴOᖇ ᗰYՏTIᑕ ՏTOᑎᗴՏ

Will currently be on big hiatus due to lack of ideas and motivation.

❣︎

𝔾𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕒 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜, 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕤 𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖, 48 ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞

Discontinued and will not reappear again. They are considered dead.

❣︎

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕆𝕗 𝔸𝕣𝕥(which is the title of this book)

Heavy Editing.
Will considered delete the old art I have drawn over the years, along with my OC's info as well.

❣︎

𝔸𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕝 𝕊𝕜𝕪: Tᕼᗴ ᗩᖇᑕᕼIᐯᗴՏ

Coming soon.
This book will be about my OCs, mainly for those who I considered the characters of Astral Sky.

There will infos, backstories, angst, slice of life and slight romance.

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛: ᴇᴠᴏ, ᴍɪsᴛ, ᴊᴜɴᴇ, ᴊᴜʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʙɪɢᴏʀ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴏᴄs ᴀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ/ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɪɴ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs. ᴛʜᴜs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴅɪʀᴇᴅ GONE.

≻───── ⋆۞✩۞⋆ ─────≺

That's all I for now. Hope you understand and have a good morning/afternoon/night/midnight for all of you who found this.

☆ 𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 ☆