1

"Reki...where are you?!" Langa thought to himself worriedly as he ran around "S" in search for the bright-haired boy. Suddenly, he caught sight of someone in a familiar green hoodie. "Reki!" he thought as he ran over. He put his arms around the boy's neck and hugged him, placing his face on his shoulder. "Langa...?" Reki asked as he turned around, looking shocked. "Reki...I'm so sorry for breaking our promise..." Langa mumbled. But before he could say anything else, Reki cut him off. "No, I don't want to hear it. I already told you, the both of us aren't a good match anymore." The red-head said as he pushed Langa off, walking away.

Just as he was about to walk through the gates of "S", he felt two arms wrap around his waist. Being turned around, he felt a pair of lips against his. His eyes widened in shock. He was kissing Langa! He tried to pull away but Langa's grip was too strong. He eventually gave up and closed his eyes, returning the kiss. When Langa finally pulled away, he stared deeply into the other's eyes. "Reki...I love you. And I'm sorry...I really am! Do you...maybe like me back?" mumbled Langa, blush forming on his cheeks. Reki averted his eyes from the blue-haired boy and whispered, "Of course I do, idiot..."

Langa's eyes lit up and he gave Reki a broad grin. He felt that familiar feeling of excitement rush through his heart. It was then that he realised that he only felt this feeling when he was next to Reki, or when Reki was cheering him on. It wasn't from skating after all, it was from one specific boy. The boy that meant the world to him. The boy that he would give up anything just for him to be his.

Reki suddenly grabbed Langa's hand and pulled him towards the motorcycle. Placing Langa behind him, he drove off without a word. Ignoring Langa's protests, Reki drove all the way to Langa's house, keeping quiet the whole journey. Once they reached, the two boys got off and went straight to Langa's room. As Reki dragged Langa in, Langa gave his mother, who was watching their every move, a reassuring smile before closing the door behind him.

When they were in the room, Reki sat down on the edge of Langa's bed and sighed. "Langa...What are we?" he asked in a monotone voice. Langa tilted his head and thought for a little before answering, "Well, we're best friends. But...we could be more than that if you want..." He mumbled the last part. Reki looked up at him with a smile and loving eyes. "Come here." Reki said, grinning. Langa nodded his head and went over, sitting next to Reki and placing his lips on his. Langa held onto the other's face while Reki held onto his waist. The kiss wasn't passionate or quick, but sweet and full of love. When they finally broke apart, Reki laid down and closed his eyes. "Reki, are you okay?" asked Langa worriedly. Reki gave a chuckle and replied, "Don't worry, Langa, I'm fine. I just...can't believe I just kissed my best friend..." "I thought we were boyfriends!" Langa pouted. "Heh, boyfriend then." Reki said, putting his arm over his eyes and motioning for Langa to lay next to him. Langa laid down and used his left arm to push Reki against his chest, putting his chin on top of Reki's head. "Are you comfortable?" asked Langa. Reki gave a slight nod and yawned, cuddling into Langa's chest more before drifting off.

Langa chuckled and kissed Reki on his forehead. The day had finally come. He was finally with his best friend, Reki. The one person he loved more than anything in this whole entire world.