GAMES

August finally came home from working out and just got out the shower. I been feeling frustrated but not mentally but sexually. So I wanted to tease august since its been a while.

August came down stairs in a pair of shorts and no shirt so now I took this as my chance to start my hunger games.

I turned off the TV and sat on august lap. He looked at me weird but I just shrugged it off. I told him where gonna play and a game and he actually thought I was kidding like nigga no I need some dick.

I told him the rules and they are whatever you do your not allowed to touch me. Hehe since you thought I was playing .

I immediately started of buy taking all my clothes of but my lace panties and bra. I started to do little pecks around his body and face but for heated and eventually turned into a make out session.

He then slipped his tongue in my mouth asking for entrance and I let him. I then had to remember that he can't touch me so I decided to make this harder on him but starting to grind on his hard member.

I then started to suck and bite on his neck leaving deep love bites and marks all throughout his body. I kissed His lips all the way down to his chest and back up.

While I was grinding on him I also started to rub through his pants and he started to groan once I started to stroke him. I eventually took off his pants and started to grind on him. Right when he thought I was about to take off his boxers I immediately left him there sitting.. Looking dumbfounded

Hey guys I do request just comment ..