Chapter Eight: Ariving Kiss

Daphne's POV
I ran to the cafeteria with Pinocchio right by my side. We were going to meet Puck there. I was so excited to see what my sister will think. "Hey,are you ready?" I asked Puck. "Umm...I am nervous but I can do it." He answered."Great because I talked to the DJ and he is going to let you sing a song or just call her out through the microphone.....it's your choice." I told him."Oh, well I want to sing a song and see if she remembers my voice....now I'm even more nervous😟." "It's okay Puck I will be there to motivated you." I said trying to calm him."Thanks Marshmallow." He replied a bit less nervous. We hugged and then started to walk to the gymnasium.

When we got there Puck walked near the DJ so he can hold the mic. I saw Red and Sabrina dancing like they just don't care.💃I walked over to them and started to dance with Pinocchio blending in. It was fun and funny. I looked at Red and nodded...that was our signal. "Hey, Daphne....hows the dance?" Sabrina asked when she noticed me dancing next to her. "Good, wanna get some nachos with me....I am a bit hungry." I replied. "Your right lets go." She said back. We walked over to the snack table and took some nachos and melted cheese. We then walked to the table they were sitting at. It was a good view of the DJ so they could see Puck. I made Sabrina sit opposite of me so she wouldn't be able to see Puck right away. We talked and ate while Puck was picking the song and building the courage. Sabrina told me about what she did and I felt good to see that she handled it well. It was a good 15 minute conversation in till I saw Puck wave his hand👋 and nodded....that was the signal.

Puck's POV
I was so nervous....I had to pick a good song that explains how much I think about her. Also a song that tells her how important she is. (The song I choice for Puck to sing is I think about you from Ross Lynch...I know most of you probably don't know it but it is one of my favorite songs right now.) "I am going to sing I think About You" I told the DJ. "Okay...give me a minute...you can stand over in the middle." "Oh no,no I am staying here....I am singing this song for a girl and I can't let her see me." I replied. "She must be special." He said. "Yes really special...I can even say I love her." "Cool man,cool" He ended. I took the mic on my hand and faces the table were Sabrina was sitting. She was facing the other way so she couldn't see me and I couldn't see her face. I waved at Daphne and nodded my head. She nodded back. The other music stopped and then the music for my song started. I was so nervous, but I just sang.🎤
Last summer we met.
We started as friends.
I can't tell you how it all happened.
Then autumn it came.
We were never the same.
Those nights, everything felt like magic.

And I wonder if you miss me too.
If you don't is one thing that I wish you knew:

[Chorus:]
I think about you every morning when I open my eyes.
I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights.
I think about you every moment, every day of my life.
You're on my mind all the time. It's true.

I think about you, you you, you you

Would you know what to say
If I saw you today?
Would you let it all crumble to pieces?
'Cause I know that I should
Forget you if I could.
I can't yet for so many reasons.

I think about you every morning when I open my eyes
I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights
I think about you every moment, every day of my life
You're on my mind all the time. It's true

I think about you, you you, you you.

How long 'til I stop pretending
What we have is never ending.
Oh, oh, oh.
If all we are is just a moment,
Don't forget me cause I won't and
I can't help myself....(And so on)
I finished singing and then Sabrina turned around and saw me standing there. She was in shock. I smiled trying to keep cool. She didn't move or blink for a while in till Marshmallow shook her. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes while she was froze like a statue. I felt in love even more with her, she looked so cute and beautiful.

Sabrina's POV
I was sitting there just hearing the song that someone was singing. I thought the voice was so familiar and I just couldn't put my finger on it. I also really liked the song. I remember Puck and me putting on that song sometimes before he left....the song showed how much we both thought about each other. When the song was over I decided to see who was singing that song. When I turned around I couldn't believe who was singing and how that person was smiling at me. Puck....Puck....it was Puck. I couldn't move or close my eyes. I was in complete shock and surprise.

"SABRINA SNAP OUT IT!" Daphne shook me back to consciousness. "What is Puck doing here....what the hell!" I said while making my way to Puck. When I got there I just looked at him for a few seconds then said,"Why are you here?" "Really....you are asking me why I am here..... I sing one of our songs and you are still asking why I showed up?" He said I could see a bit of anger in his face. "Well it's not like you showed up with Uncle Jake and he even said you didn't want to come!!"😡 I screamed the anger all on him.I had tears running down my face😢. "It was a fucking surprise because Daphne said you missed me and that you were depressed!" He yelled. I took a deep breathe and looked at him again. I smiled and hugged him so tight I felt like he was dying. When I let go we stood in the same place just looking at each others eyes. He had beautiful emerald eyes, shining because of the light in the area. I grinned and hugged him again. I let go and he kissed me. His warm sweet lips on mine💏. He tried to get an enters to my mouth, but I didn't let him. I pushed away,"Nice try... so are we ganna stay here awkwardly or are we going to dance?" I asked while grabbing his hand and pulling him to the dance floor."We could just make out...but whatever." He replied while trying to keep up with my speed walking. We laughed,danced, and talked about what we have done. It was the most happiest moment in my life since he left.

All was perfect till Bradley showed up. "Hey, Sabrina who's the blonde?" He asked," I thought we were a thing." Bradley ended while grabbing me by the waist. He pulled me so close to his face I almost felt our lips touch. I pushed him and then smacked him on the head. I slapped him so hard it hurt my hand too. "What the fuck is wrong with you...you idiot... weren't you with Jessica 10 minutes ago!?" I asked while shaking my hand from the stinging feeling. "Yes and I still am... but that does not mean we can't be together either.😏" He said while rubbing the spot where I hit him. "No you asshole, I don't want to be with you and I will never be....anyways I am happy with Pu... I mean Robin!" I answered while looking at Puck. Puck smiled and lightly kissed me on the cheek. I felt butterflies in my stomach every time he touches me. When Bradley stopped rubbing his head he looked Puck straight in the eyes and said,"You better back the fuck up....she is mine and I WANT HER BODY!!!" "What the hell, Bradley what are you talking about, I thought you loved me... you said we will live together and stuff." Jessica said while making her way towards Bradley.

She hit him so hard I felt like his grandchildren felt it too, he doesn't even have grandchildren yet and thats saying something. I looked over at Puck and he looked at me. We were both inarticulate, not a word was spoken from either of us. I shook myself to life and then waved my hand in front of Puck's face. He moved his eyes and looked at me while smirking and laughing under his breath. "That's what he gets for messing with my Sabrina, even though I didn't even touch him." Puck said while grabbing my hand and holding it tight. I smiled and nodded while laughing too. Jessica walked over to me and frowned😔,"I'm sorry Sabrina, he said you were trying to get with him, but he was lying.... you didn't even know that we were dating... I am really sorry." I looked at her and just nodded. "It's okay I didn't even like him that much..... we are still friends don't worry." I hugged her and walked over to my table with Puck right behind. "So... I want to go home things just got cray-cray," I said to everyone at the table," and it is 9:57 we should be home it's getting late." I ended. "Right lets go I am getting tired anyways...and I want some us time at home." Daphne replied while looking at Pinocchio and winking😉. I gaged and started to make my way to the door. I stopped by where my friends were and said my goodbyes to them. We all hugged and then my group left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that its been a few days but I have been slowly writing this chapter. I also like that this fan-fic has a little more than a 100 views....YAY!!!! Thank you for reading and stuff you guys are wonderful 😊😙. I know that the song is from Disney, but hey it makes sense. And like always let me know if you want me to stop with the emojis or the cussing. Also sorry for my lack of creativity, punctuation, spelling, and description. Love you all!!