𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 - 𝟎𝟎

hello. my name is khloe. you can call me whatever, nothing offensive tho.

as you can see, this is a theme shop. it may or may not be different from other "theme shops".

it'll almost be slightly like a cover shop in a way.

but let's get into the instructions and all that, shall we?

_____________________

- 𝐃𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 -

♕︎

if you would like a me to make a theme for your wp acc, first you have to know what i mean by that.

it's not going to be one of those theme shops where i just make random themes and you ask if you can have it, no.

i'll be making personalized themes based off of your descriptions and wishes.

now to explain the actual directions:

if you want a theme made for you, pm me: 'hey, theme?'

i may not get back to immeadiately so don't be rushing me and expecting me to automatically reply.

i will reply: 'sure' and you shall go on to tell me what you want your theme like. please include specific details, it'll make your experience/theme better.

it may not be perfect because i can't exactly control what images there are out there and i don't think i can make one. but we shall see.

i'll need your ig to send you the images for your theme. if you don't have one, then there is another way to do it but i'd prefer the first option. it makes life easier.

i'll also ask you to send me a screenshot of your acc once you're done applying your theme so i can put it in here for future references.

and it's also a necessity. it's mandatory, lmfao.

anddd, that's it really. that's the simple process. so, if you want a theme made for you, pm me pls.

see y'alllll, have a good day.