bakugo meets clarisse 4

Is there anyone even reading this?? if you are here's the next chapter!! hope you enjoy!

"This was gonna be fun, I thought..."

pov pikachu

As soon as we got introduced to the buff looking girl, all hell broke lose... while she and Bakugo were screaming at each other, and Kiri trying to calm Bakugo down, I quickly looked around to see if the tiny emo guy could help. When I spotted him I was in shock, he just sat there with a smug impression on his face, crap it even looked like he was enjoying the chaos. Not long after the initial meeting, a fight had already begon, insults were heard as the two charged at each other.
"I'm gonna make you fucking pay for that you bastard"
" right as if you could beat me, you poor excuse of a pomerian"
I already saw the sparks around Bakugo's hand as he tried to land a punch. To my surprise the girl blocked him and somehow was able to land a punch on him. I wonder what would her quirk be? She seems to be really strong so maybe super strength? Or maybe something like Midoria has with speed? Aw man, this thinking makes my head hurt!
"what's going on here?" A guy with fluffy blond hair asked me. Wait when did he get here?
"Bakugo started fight, again..." I told him.
"hm, are you new campers here? I don't believe I've seen you here before."
"Yeah sort of, we got here today and till we find a way to get home we're stuck here." I tried to explain over the noises of the fight." We were getting a tour from some emo kid, so we went to the arena because it seemed really cool, and he decided to introduce us to that girl, and thats where it went wrong...."
"emo kid, do you be any chance mean nico?"
"Maybe I don't know his name, but he is sitting over there" I answerd pointing in the emo guys direction. The new guy did not look amused nor really impressed....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it's short but i really wanted to post something so here it is!
if there are any grammar mistakes please point them out to me!!

also does anyone know who the mystery guy is??

and one more question, to make the chapter look longer, who are your favorite characters from my hero academia and the riordanverse??

well have a nice day, bye!!<3