seven.

premature ardour

Days resets and time restarts daily for Kyrie to finally find herself in London during earlier hours. The capital compared to either Manchester or Liverpool had its differences and similarities: twin job environment yet different overall atmosphere; the city was broad though collective communication amongst the natives grew stiff and narrow; it was lively and active to the extent where it didn't require city lights after dusk hours to keep itself awake though it only lived through tourism, economics and hustle so it lacked the familiarity that Kyrie got from Manchester and Liverpool. Perhaps that was only because she wasn't a London native, but neither was the majority of people in the heart of the city.

But Kyrie also wasn't stationed in the city of London either which she enjoyed because she wasn't exactly with the hectic commotion. Instead, she led herself to be far from it; she was at Chelsea's training grounds in Cobham.

Walking through the hallways freely after manoeuvring past reception, Kyrie wasn't actively looking for the players she assisted to manage. From what she had been told, the players had yet to make their way out onto the pitch to train and so, were still getting ready though either way, she wasn't too focused on the details. She wasn't fatigued in any way, but she knew her energy for the day couldn't level with the players' ones for the morning. Even as elite athletes, she couldn't comprehend how much energy they had.

"Kyrie!" So much that she could even hear it in their voices.

"Oh, God," she groaned lightly. She pulled her beanie over her blond coils in attempts to conceal herself though her attempts were weak. As soon as she spun around she was meet by Timo. "Hey—" she huffed out a laugh as he embraced her. Even though she didn't quite express it, she adored Timo. She found herself at Cobham almost every fortnight and without fail, Timo always greeted her with excessive energy and care. Kyrie pulled away for a moment so she could see him. Like the rest of the players, he sported the Chelsea training attire. "I see you're doing good."

"I'm not doing bad, that's what I can say," Timo said as he threw his arm over Kyrie's shoulder to lead her towards the boys he was with. "I see that you finally came to see me. Missing me already. It's okay, Kyrie. Just admit it and we can move on."

She shook her head as she let out a scoff. "I came here for business, but whatever suits you I guess." She turned to one of his teammates as they pulled away. "You okay, Kai?" Kyrie questioned with a German tongue.

"I'm good, thanks," he replied with a timid smile, which was returned back. Even though she spent the majority of her time with Timo back in Germany, she preferred Kai over Timo; he carried himself to be less chaotic and more moderate than his fellow teammate. But Timo and Kai together? Kyrie didn't want to think back to those times.

"So how long are you staying?" Reece asked.

Shoving her hands in her pockets, Kyrie took in a small breath as she thought for a moment. "Not too long I don't think, but I'm here for all of the boys so I might take a while today. Unfortunately, I got more than enough time," she sighed as she rubbed her fingers over her forehead, causing a few of the boys to laugh.

"You make it seem like it's a bad thing to be here," Ben said with a slight pout.

"Truthfully, it's not. I like it here," she shrugged lightly. "But it's also not the best when you guys are just in my area twenty-four/seven."

"But you enjoy it though," Timo said with a slight smirk.

Kyrie looked at Timo with a dull glance with her blinks gone rapid. "I never said that in my life. Not even once." And she knew he knew that she had yet to speak such words on their name. Kyrie was one to actively announce her annoyance over someone disturbing her peace and no surprise, Timo managed to make it on the list of people that were the cause of Kyrie's displeasure.