Chapter 1

You packed up your things to go to Sidney, the place that felt like Hell because you will miss your friends. As you loaded your things into the car to go to the airport you hug your friends goodbye as they cry on to your shoulder. "I'm sorry, but I have to go." You say heading into the car. They put their faces up to the glass and make silly faces at you, and you realize that you are going to miss these idiots. Your mom starts to drive off, and you are on your 'journey' to the new continent. When you get to the airport you go through security and you hand them your passports and they let you through. You start texting your friends and they are complaining about how you need to come back. "Plane 475 is now boarding." You get up from your seat and start heading towards the plane with your mother. As you walk by the stewardess looks at you weirdly, but you ignore it boarding onto your plane. You trip over the captains shoes and you blush embarrassed. "Sorry sir." You say. "It's fine." He says standing up. You walk to your first class seat and you sit down putting on your (Favorite color) beats. You look at your play list and you select (Favorite song by 5sos). You loved that band to death, and yet you may be able to meet them. Naw, that can't be a possibility right? Your mom peaks at the play list and they see you mostly have 5sos. "Oh is that the new popular band?" She says. "Uh, yeah??" You say unsure. You put back on your beats and look at the window and just imagine what it would be like to be in Sidney, Australia. 

~~Le skip to the landing~~

             You look out the window as you realized you made it to Sidney. You smiled and thought to yourself,'Wow, I can make a change here'. However, your life is about to get worse, but you dont know it. You got off the plane and you were immedeatly taken over by the heat. "OHMYGAWDDD ITS TOO HOT." You moan. Your mother laughs as she fans herself. You take it from her and use it, giving it back to her later. As you drive home by taxi, you realize that this is a new continent, and things may be different than back home. You poke the taxi driver's shoulder and he looks back. "Yes?" He says with his thick accent. "What's it like here?" You ask. "One word, hot." He says laughing. You sit down laughing too, and he soon enough drops you off at your house. You take up all of your belongings and you take them to your house. You give him the money and he drives off. You unpack everything and you put all of your belongings into your room. You pick up a little peiguin that your dad gave you before he went into the navy and got killed. Your mother comes in to see you crying a bit and she hugs you from behind you. "It's ok, he is in a better place now.'' She says trying to cheer you up. You put it on your shelf and the rest of the things that your dad got you. She walks out of the room and into the kitchen unpacking things there. You hear something fall and you walk into the kitchen to see that she dropped something. She picks it up and gives you a smile,"Honey, the Hemmings are coming over today to introduce you to the neighborhood. You are going to meet their son Luke." You freak out and then you go back to normal. "Okay, thank you.'' You say running to your room. You choose an outfit, that was a simple peach colored dress with a tiny belt. You thought it would be good enough to meet him in. It is suddenly 6 pm, and you realize that they are here. You open the door and you see him, Luke Hemmings. He smiled and he looked at you with a 'please can I come in' face. You let him in and he looks around your house. "Wow, and you guys just moved here today." He laughs. "Yes, it was alot of work but me and (Y/N) got it done real quick." She laughs with him. "Well, my name is Luke Hemmings." He says walking up to you. "My name is (Y/N)." You say nervously. He takes you by your hand and he takes you to your room. Wait how the hell, does he know where your room is? Eh, maybe he lived there once you don't know. He closes the door and he removes his coat, that he wore a tuxedo under it. You sat down on the ebd and he sat right next to you, as he stared into your eyes. "You have beautiful eyes." He says. You start to blush uncontrollably. He smirks at you, and looks down your body. You get annoyed a little bit, because he is staring at your areas. You get up and walk out but he pushes you against the door making you wince. He starts to breath on your neck making you have goosebumps. He starts to kiss your neck and you moan. He trails down your neck giving you hickeys. You gasp and push him back. He smirks at what he has done and he pushes you onto the bed. He gets on top of you kissing you ruffely and you kiss him back. He feels down your body, leaving down a kiss each time until he gets to your panties. You look at him and nod your head. He pulls it off and he unbuckles his belt until he heard footsteps. He pushed you onto the ground and you put on your panties, but acted hurt. When your mother came in, she looked at Luke 'helping' you up. You looked at her and she smiled. "Dinners ready." She says. ''Okay thank you." He says taking you down stairs. You both look at each other, and realized 'wow that was a close one'.