The News

Anna's POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock "we don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes..." the sun was shining and I get a text from my mom, "honey when you wake up, come downstairs i have big news!" Hmm what could it be? I put on my slippers and hop down the stairs. "morning mom" "hey anna" she answered. "soooo umm what news do you have?" I replied awkwardly. she quickly said "Oh! Right, I umm actually got an amazing job offer..." " THATS GREAT!" I exclaimed. She suddenly seemed upset. "Hun, it's in North Carolina, we have to move." I got upset "wait what? Are you serious mom I can't leave my friends!" She answered with "honey it was an AMAZING job offer and I took it. we leave tomorrow. It'll be fun I promise" i leave to start packing and mumble under my breath "pshh fun?! Is she serious?" *10 min later* I decided to FaceTime my friends and tell them... "WHAT OMG" "NO YOU CANT LEAVE" "STAY WITH US" all my friends exclaim. " I don't have a choice, I'm gonna miss you guys" "HONEY START PACKING OUR FLIGHT LEAVES AT 4:00 AM" I end the call and start to pack...*2 hours later* I finally finish and lay on my now empty bedroom floor. I then think to myself... Anna don't be upset, this will be the start of a new life. I felt my eyelids get heavier and fell asleep dreaming about my new life...