EPISODE 1: CHANGE IN HISTORY

EDITED BY krissthetic

SEASON 10

SCENE 1

INT. PLANET STAR

BATTLEFIELD

UNKNOWN TIME

The magnificent zodiacs and their sidekicks were attacking and taking out the enormous multiplying armies of the invaders. Of course, the Guardians were in control of their animal forms, since their powers were now evolved, but the vampires wouldn't die.

Pisces: No turning back. They're almost defeated!

Aquarius: Attack!

Venus found herself cornered as Gemini was facing her.

Venus: There's no way I'm going to be defeated this easily.

Gemini smirked, so did Venus. She blew pixie dust in Gemini's eyes and vanished. The Guardians were almost victorious when their own sidekicks turned and looked at them, their eyes blank.

Scorpio: Pegasus!

Pisces: Goku!

Their sidekicks wouldn't react to their masters' calls. Venus started laughing viciously. The Guardians looked at her. She was standing next to Drako.

Libra: Drako?

Virgo: What's happening?

Venus: This is your mentor—the one who was murdered in cold blood by one of your own creatures. I summoned him from the box of Pandora.

Gemini: No.

Taurus: Drako has the magic of brainwashing.

Aries: More like mind control.

Virgo: Then why didn't he use his magic on the Oracle not to murder him in the first place?

Leo: He hated his powers and sealed them away when he was alive.

Mars: Excellent work, Venus.

Dorado looked at the Guardians, worried.

Venus: Let's see how you're going to fight the armies and your own sidekicks, with the energies you have left.

Aries: We can still fight!

The Guardians turned back to their normal forms as they all looked at each other, troubled.

EXIT

SCENE 2

INT. EXT. PLANET STAR

TOP OF A MOUNTAIN

UNKNOWN TIME

Four cloaked figures were watching the battle, sitting at the mountain top.

Figure 1: This is exhausting.

Figure 2: You always whine.

Figure 3: We're witnessing history in the making.

Figure 4: History-in-the-making-my-buttocks. If we don't hurry up and see the summoning of the dagger, we'll never know where our dagger is and who has it...

Figure 4: Well, Vega, you have your stubborn mother to thank for not telling us about the dagger.

The cloaked figure, who looked like a glowing-skinned blonde boy, looked at the other one, annoyed.

Figure 3: Look at how heroic my father looks. It must be in the genes.

Figure 1: For crying out loud, Ash, now is not the time to be a narcissist.

The cloaked figures were looking at the battle as they saw the Guardians turn into their normal forms.

Vega: Wait, was that supposed to happen?

Ash: I don't think I learned about them turning back to their forms before the battle ended. They defeated the invaders in the first few minutes.

Figure 4: I have a bad feeling about this.

Figure 3: I think we may have changed the history by being here.

The figures looked at each other, worried.

EXIT

SCENE 3

INT. EXT. PLANET STAR

UNKNOWN TIME

The Guardians started panicking. Taurus and Cancer held hands, and Capricorn and Pisces stood next to each other with Capricorn's shield around her.

Virgo: Retreat is the only option.

Aries: I get to decide that.

Taurus: Go ahead, your majesty.

Aries looked at him.

Aries: Pisces, teleport us until we figure out what to do.

Pisces: I don't have enough energy to teleport one by one.

Aries: Everyone touch Pisces!

Everyone touched Pisces as Scorpio and Gemini tried to run in time before Pisces teleported. A flashlight appeared as Pisces remained on the battlefield.

Gemini: What happened?

Scorpio: Where's everyone else?

Pisces: I lost them.

Scorpio and Gemini looked at him.

Pisces: I have no idea where they ended up.

Scorpio, Gemini, and Pisces turned and looked at the enormous armies and their sidekicks looking at them, as the invaders were smirking at the troubled, worried Guardians.

EXIT

SCENE 4

INT. EXT. PLANET STAR

UNKNOWN TIME

TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN

Vega stood up, looking at Scorpio in worry.

Vega: How the heck does he always find himself in the nastiest situations? I'll never understand.

Ash: You know what happens if he dies, right?

Vega looked at Aries, annoyed.

Klaus: Let's stay put and not do any more damage.

Vega: I need to do something.

Geneva(female): Don't! You're seconds away from possibly ceasing to exist!

Vega looked at the three Guardians, worried. On the battlefield, Mars attacked Gemini as Gemini lured him away from Pisces and Scorpio. But that wasn't useful as Pisces and Scorpio hit backs, realizing the enemy warriors now surrounded them.

EXIT

END OF EPISODE 1