[One-Shot #11 Midari] A Little Wit Can Fix Your Fit

Requested: -bbabygirl

Warning: None

Words: 343

Notes: From Midari Imagines

---

Midari was peacefully in your shared apartment, her legs on the coffee table. She was watching dumb cartoons to past the time. She heard the door crackle, as you turn the handle to see Midari glancing at you. Her childish grin soon falls by the expression visible on your face. She shoulders were slump, eyes glistening from holding back tears, and your legs being dragged. She watched you continue your depressing wobble to the shelf, placing items carelessly on an empty spot. You looked at her, and she knew something was wrong.

"Hey, what's with that face?" She asked.

"Nothing." You replied.

"Nothing? Ah, okay. I guess people wear frowns when something goes great."

"I'm fine!" You hissed.

"Hi fine, I'm go-lucky." She smirked.

"Shut up, I don't have time for this."

"Yes you do." She got up, and hugged from behind. "If you got the time to deny what's right in front of me, then you have time to enjoy my selfish attack."

"What-" She threw you on the couch.

She started to attack your ribs, her fingers dancing along the troso. Your laughter gradually escalating as she continued to tickle the sensitive skin. She kissed your face all over, her eye watching your face scrunch up. You plead for her mercy, but she was going to hear your reason to your down mood.

"Not until you tell me what's obviously wrong." She said.

"F-fine!" She halted. "I lost a lot of money during a gamble, and that cost me a seat in the council."

She laughed. "It's not the end of the world, I mean sure - you won't be able to see during meetings and such, but it's not like you can't win your rightful place back."

"W-whatever. . .you think so?" You mumbled.

"Yep!" She laughed. "I got smarts too, Y'know."

"Shut up."

"Love you too." She kissed your, passionately.

You looked at her, flustered.

"Pay back from your denial."

You huffed, smiling. "Love you too, one-eye."