Chapter 1.

1989

I parked the car around the back,near her office the only place in Kensington palace with NO security cameras.
Me and princess Diana had been having an affair that started the previous year,it sounds bad but it's not what you think.

The princess of Wales' marriage to the prince of Wales was crumbling by the day,she was depressed she was suicidal!
And I like to think I dug her out of that hole.
I'm not saying what we were doing was right but Charles was and has always been unfaithful he is seeing a certain woman called Camilla Parker-Bowles,and that in no way am I justifying our affair but I only wanted what was best for Diana and I knew Charles couldn't provide her with this happiness.

She was waiting around the back when she saw me she smiled.
I got out of the car discreetly,I opened the back door where there was loads of blankets.

She got in and covered herself up,not a single hair on show.

I drove out of the gates where the palace was surrounded by paparazzi.
I was so scared for not only me but for the princess if we were caught she would be destroyed.

I drove down the road a little when I stopped due to a red light,my blood pressure was rising by the second.

All of a sudden one of the paparazzi came right to my car,I thought 'oh no they've seen her!'
He banged on my window as a sign to put it down.
He said "how's the princess today?".

I laughed "boys you might as well go home,the princess has fallen ill with a cold,she won't be coming out for a few days!".

The man walked away saying under his breath "useless!".
The light had turned green and I sped off,I said "my lord Di how long do we have to do this for?".

She smiled "it's worth your love darling!".

I said "yes my love it is,but we are risking our whole lives,YOU are risking your whole life!".

Her voice saddened "I know darling all that matters to me is you and the boys!".

I had actually been introduced to Harry and William as their mother's friend,they knew me and her were close and they accepted me as one of their own...little did they know.
They were both sweet boys and I loved them dearly.

We had finally arrived at our usual meeting place,a small B&B about a half hour away.
I was the one who made the reservations and stuff as they would obviously know who Diana is!

The room was small with an uncomfortable bed but Diana didn't care as long as I was there with her that's all that mattered.

We laid next to each other after just making love,I was interlocking her fingers with mine she looked over at me and smiled.
"I wish I could divorce Charles,and we could go public!".

I laid in between her legs our noses touching "you know that cant happen darling,divorce is frowned upon,could you imagine coming out to them!".

Her face saddened "I know love,but the love I have for you I wish I could share it with the world!".

I smiled "so do I darling,so do I!".
I rolled over next to her and we both fell asleep.