e

-

-

jungwon ran to riki's house as fast as he could so he could tell him what he saw.
as jungwon arrived he immediately knocked at his door.

"riki, riki! are you home?!" he said while knocking. jungwon was getting worried. he started knocking way more louder till he realise the door wasn't locked.

he ran inside his house, immediately searching for riki. he wasn't in any of the rooms inside his house. the only place he hadn't checked was his backyard.

jungwon couldn't enter his backyard without his permission, but he can't find him anywhere so he had to enter that door without riki's permission.

jungwon slowly made his way to the entrance of the backyard of his house.
he slowly opened the door, revealing a figure standing by the dandelion flower field, riki's favorite type of flowers.

his mom and his sister used to plant and take care of them every single day. but now it looked very dead. ( a/n : like my soul. AHAHA JKJK )

jungwon ran to riki and hugged him immediately. riki looked at the small figure that's hugging him.
"j-jungwon hyung, are you okay? why are you here?" riki pulled away from the hug.

"i-i need to tell you something..."

__________

ENHYPEN'S 3RD WIN AAAA!!
SO PROUD OF THEM <3

ENHYPEN'S 3RD WIN AAAA!! SO PROUD OF THEM <3